• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs promo schedule???

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tunetokyo

Rookie
Reaction score
Where is it? Or aren't there gonna be giveaways this year because they are sold out?

Lake Erie Monsters have a Tristan bobblehead on February 7th……..

There will be plenty of giveaways.....company's want to sponsor good teams. I am betting there will be an AV blanket giveaway as well

I would say they will announce the promo schedule after pre-season.

We had to vote on a Varejao giveaway the other day for the season ticket holders vote. I think it was for some time in January and it was better an Andy Scarf, blanket, or knit cap.

Last edited:
We had to vote on an Varejao giveaway the other day for the season ticket holders vote. I think it was for some time in January and it was better an Andy Scarf, blanket, or knit cap.

KNIT CAP THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS HAIR! MAKE IT HAPPEN, GET OFF YOUR HANDS FERRY!

KNIT CAP THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS HAIR! MAKE IT HAPPEN, GET OFF YOUR HANDS FERRY!

That would be awesome, unfortunately this was a regular knit hat that just said his name and number on the front.

We had to vote on a Varejao giveaway the other day for the season ticket holders vote. I think it was for some time in January and it was better an Andy Scarf, blanket, or knit cap.
I voted blanket.

I had no idea people cared about the promos so much. I usually just toss whatever it is in the closet. lol. The basketball is what concerns me.

How about a Lebron wig that looks like his old hairline :)

I had no idea people cared about the promos so much. I usually just toss whatever it is in the closet. lol. The basketball is what concerns me.
Seriously Stereo :chuckle:?I know you've been to more than a few games during the James era. How could you forget Taco Bell giving away a free Chalupa if the Cavs scored 100 points? Seem that some "fans" were more interested in the Chalupa than winning the game.

I doubt Taco Bell brings that one back ... I mean is there home game that they won't score 100 this year?

Delly-e1412725423661.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."