• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Corey Brewer Traded to Houston

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CLEfan330

NBA Starter
Reaction score
Per Marc Stein

ESPNSteinLine
Story posting now: ESPN sources say Wolves in active trade discussions on veteran swingman Corey Brewer with contenders Cavs and Rockets
11/16/14, 5:13 PM

Please move if should be in trade section - just figured it just came out from Stein

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Story posting now: ESPN sources say Wolves in active trade discussions on veteran swingman Corey Brewer with contenders Cavs and Rockets</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="View: https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/534107129683394560
">November 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Either Tristan or Dion is gone imo. Not seeing what else we have to offer besides maybe the Memphis pick.

Does Brewer fall within the Bogans TPE?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Both Cavs/Rockets have trade exception big enough to absorb Corey Brewer&#39;s contract so might only have to surrender draft pick(s) to get him</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="View: https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/534108806968377344
">November 16, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Cavs won't land him. He sure as hell isn't worth Thompson or Dion, and the Rockets probably have more to throw that way than the second round picks and TPE Griff is working with.

The Cavs won't land him. He sure as hell isn't worth Thompson or Dion, and the Rockets probably have more to throw that way than the second round picks and TPE Griff is working with.

What do the Rockets have?

What do the Rockets have?

Young, intriguing players that teams in rebuilds don't mind taking a chance on. I'm also unaware of their draft pick situation, but it's probably better than the Cavs'.

Well if we pull it off I think we could definitely use his defense off the bench if the price is right... and I think this means the Ray Allen dream might be over...

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."