• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs Ticket Questions, Policies, and STH Concerns

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cjbradham

Towel Waver
Reaction score
How much do you guys think opening night tickets go for?

Re: 2014 Free Agency Period: News and Discussion

How much do you guys think opening night tickets go for?

I have season tickets in section 200, row 11, seats 11-12, $15 face value and I sold them for $100 per ticket. There is certainly money to be made on opening night tickets, but they need to be priced properly.

I'm scared to see opening night prices. I will try to be there regardless of cost. Maybe I'll get lucky when the single seats go on sale for opening night..

3-4x over face

Thanks guys. I got a 10 game ticket package but now I'm hearing all of those seats are going to be in Loudville. Wondering my best option for getting to opening night, as I've never done this before.

I have season tickets in section 200, row 11, seats 11-12, $15 face value and I sold them for $100 per ticket. There is certainly money to be made on opening night tickets, but they need to be priced properly.

How did you sell them if they aren't out yet?

How did you sell them if they aren't out yet?

I have a pretty extensive ticket clientele from having season tickets to the cavs, browns, and indians in the past. So, I only sell to friends, family, and previous buyers of my other tickets. I just let them know that I was trying to offload my opening night tickets for $200 and they were sold within 30 min. To be honest, I probably could have gotten more, but my philosophy is to be as fair as possible.

I have a pretty extensive ticket clientele from having season tickets to the cavs, browns, and indians in the past. So, I only sell to friends, family, and previous buyers of my other tickets. I just let them know that I was trying to offload my opening night tickets for $200 and they were sold within 30 min. To be honest, I probably could have gotten more, but my philosophy is to be as fair as possible.

Nice! Well being that my seats will be in Loudville as well what can you tell me about the view up there? I've only sat in lower bowl at the Q and I wasn't too thrilled about having to get seats up there even though I put my deposit down a month ago.

Where can you buy them right now? Ignorant question, but I want to lock them up ASAP.

When we were in the finals I could have sold our seats to one game for about enough to pay for season tix the next year. I decided what is the point of having season tix if I'm going to miss the finals. If I still had my tickets I'm sure I would feel the same way about opening night.

Where can you buy them right now? Ignorant question, but I want to lock them up ASAP.

Unfortunately season tickets are sold out. Your best bet now for face value is when the schedule is released and purchasing them that way, but nothing til then.

How is the view in the upper bowl (Loudville)? I got a 10 game season ticket package up there (not sure what section/row yet) and I've never had seats there.

How is the view in the upper bowl (Loudville)? I got a 10 game season ticket package up there (not sure what section/row yet) and I've never had seats there.

From my experience, I prefer to sit up in loudville for a few reasons. 1) In my opinion, it is where the true fans sit. The lower bowl is full of uptight corporate people that get upset if you stand and cheer too often. Just not my type of crowd in the lower bowl. 2) I like being able to see all of the action and watch plays and fast breaks develop. The upper deck provides that for me. 3) The upper deck seats are just more affordable, especially when you are looking to buy a full season and looking to sell some games.

My current seats in section 200 are on the ends behind the hoop. This location isn't my favorite, but they were the most affordable and the biggest risk I was willing to take since I signed up for them before LBJ committed. Honestly, there isn't a bad seat in the entire arena. Plus, with LBJ committed just be glad that you have tickets and the opportunity to see him play for the Cavs again.

Hope this helps.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."