• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavs vs Bucks - Tuesday, Oct. 14, 7:00pm (FSO and NBA TV)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cavaliers-Logo.png
VS.
milwaukee_bucks_logo11.png

Last edited:
Haven't seen Jabari play since ´Summer League, but if the statlines are any indicator it would seem that he is still somewhat struggling a bit, not scoring as much as i had thought he would. It's pretty funny that so far Wiggins has appeared to be the far more NBA ready pick, when the consensus back at the draft was the exact opposite.

Milwaukee's starting lineup tomorrow reminds me of something I would try out in NBA 2k when I'm bored.
The basketball blogosphere had a collective orgasm over the news of Giannis starting at PG.

will kyrie play?

I've been hearing probably will be ready at the end of the week. LeBron will also be resting one of three games this week, likely either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I've been hearing probably will be ready at the end of the week. LeBron will also be resting one of three games this week, likely either tomorrow or Wednesday.

I've not heard that it was likely the day he would rest would be against the Bucks (or Wednesday). Where did you hear this from? Why would he rest in front of his home crowd who paid to see him?

I've not heard that it was likely the day he would rest would be against the Bucks (or Wednesday). Where did you hear this from? Why would he rest in front of his home crowd who paid to see him?

In their comments today, LeBron and Blatt indicated today that LeBron would probably sit out a game this week since they are playing 3 games in 4 days. They mentioned avoiding back-to-backs in particular.

My guess would be that he would play on Tuesday, skip Wednesday (at Indiana) and play Friday. That would give him 2 days off between Miami/Bucks/Dallas. It would allow him to play both games in Cleveland. But nothing was announced officially.

I cannot wait to see Jabari try to defend LeBron or Love. That will be comical.

Unfortunately the Bucks probably means we see a quarter or so from the starting unit, tops. Going to be alot of AJ Price out there...

Its pre-season. The fans know that some of the star players are going to rest. Nothing wrong about that.

LeBron is out tonight but will play tomorrow. Tristan is a game-time decision with a sore shoulder as well.

Beyond happy that I get to see LBJ & Love play tomorrow down here!

Feel bad for those who bought tix for tonights game but hey, The Q is likely a lot closer for you than it is for us Cincinnati area fans, so I think Bron made the right call. But on another note, why on earth would the NBA schedule back to back exhibition games?

Beyond happy that I get to see LBJ & Love play tomorrow down here!

Feel bad for those who bought tix for tonights game but hey, The Q is likely a lot closer for you than it is for us Cincinnati area fans, so I think Bron made the right call. But on another note, why on earth would the NBA schedule back to back exhibition games?

Probably for rookies to get use to what the NBA schedule will be like during the regular season, that is my guess.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."