• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Celtics have offered Jason Tatum & Jaylen Brown for Pelicans Anthony Davis

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DeeThree

OKORO!?
Reaction score
According to a Realgm forum. But Davis can't be traded for till the offseason.

That would be a great trade for the Celtics but I think the Pels can get more.

Anthony Davis is a top 10 player.

I think Celtics would become the favorite in the East to win the Championship. Jason Tatum has been playing meh from what I've seen and Jaylen Brown has regressed.

giphy.gif

Not only is AS not getting traded this year he won’t be traded till after the offseason when he can decline the super max.

And he’s going to Philadelphia for Ben/Miami’s 1st. no team can match that no matter what Boston throws out or sum media hyped laker package.

Screamin' A Smith making up stories like usual. Boston can't trade for Davis this year unless they include Kyrie.

FWIW, they could send Kyrie to another team and get someone back. So if the Pelicans were interested in a package around Tatum/Brown, then the Celtics need only to find a second trade for Kyrie.

No way, the Lakers are going to give up Ingram. That trumps anything any team can do

I'm arguing with a guy on Twitter about this. Does anyone think they wouldn't trade Tatum for AD?

FWIW, they could send Kyrie to another team and get someone back. So if the Pelicans were interested in a package around Tatum/Brown, then the Celtics need only to find a second trade for Kyrie.

If Boston wants AD the best thing for them to do is move Terry by the deadline, re-sign KI as soon as possible then trade for AD this summer. Re-signing KI gets him off the Rose rule contract allowing them to trade for AD while keeping KI and using Gordon's contract to make the money work.

If it happens it will be this summer and it probably looks like AD, Moore and Solemn Hill for GH, Smart, Robert Williams, Yabusele, Brown and multiple firsts

Are you trolling

Just repeating madness I have seen Laker's fans saying on Twitter.

Ingram's numbers are almost identical to Cedi. We may as well say we can get AD.

LIke if we take Lebron off the Lakers, I think this Cavs team beats them.

realgm forum...? Lol...

Anyway, it looks like we need an Anthony Davis Sweepstakes thread, and this might as well be it.

Why don't we tank this year and trade Love, TT for all the picks and young players we can get. Draft RJ Barret and then make a trade for AD centered around Cedi and picks? Outside Lebron, the Lakers have no one that is good enough to be the center piece in an AD trade. Ingram will never be a 1 or 2 on a championship team. It ain't happening. I do want to see the Cavs tank this year and trade several of their guys for picks and younger players.

Why don't we tank this year and trade Love, TT for all the picks and young players we can get. Draft RJ Barret and then make a trade for AD centered around Cedi and picks? Outside Lebron, the Lakers have no one that is good enough to be the center piece in an AD trade. Ingram will never be a 1 or 2 on a championship team. It ain't happening. I do want to see the Cavs tank this year and trade several of their guys for picks and younger players.

Love is not bringing back great picks and TT might have just ruined his chance to get off the team with this injury. He will have to try hard again next year.

I see there is huge pushback from small markets. Good. They should do this more often.

This is very much how Kyrie's trade value was undermined leading up to Boston's acquisition. Los Angeles and Boston are doing it all over again. Let the outside forces contact the media about trade scenarios far in advance of any possible trade. Eventually the discourse of banter will settle near a 50/50 take on an uneven trade... but the starting point already favored the star player and big market.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."