• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Chris Fedor Discussion

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Notorious

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
For a guy who's supposed to be a beat reporter for the team he's unbearable. Making tweets about Blatt's comment with "WHOA I'm not sure what he means." F---ing amateur hour bullshit. It's been amateur hour from all of the local beat reporters this year besides Lloyd.

A guy who's paycheck comes from following the team, isn't even aware that Love is not on a max deal. He should give the money back and go report for a high school newspaper. Straight garbage and an embarrassment to this city.

Anyone who's blowing this Blatt comment up to be something dramatic needs help. He did not mean it the way it's being interpreted. Do you think he's that dumb?

I mean, don't these writers and reporters have access to Blatt? Can't one of them just fucking text him and ask him to clarify what his response meant rather than spending hours upon hours trying to self-interpret it?

I hope Fedor reads this and knows he's the laughing stock of beat reporters. You're no Windhorst Fedor. Windhorst although unbearable and out of touch now, was a hell of a beat guy before ESPN. You'll never be Windhorst Fedor. Never. ESPN is not in your future.

If you want to see your future, research Mary Schmitt Boyers beat career. Unfortunately, you're not pretty enough to be a masseuse or chiropractor when Gilbert slams the door on your career here.

Last edited:
I mean, don't these writers and reporters have access to Blatt? Can't one of them just fucking text him and ask him to clarify what his response meant rather than spending hours upon hours trying to self-interpret it?

He's looking for 15 minutes of fame and I hope Blatt pulls some shit like this on him.

Then I hope Gilbert and the team restrict his access and feed him total bullshit for the rest of the year.

Fedora has always sounded like someone trying to make a name for himself..he always says "the people I've talked to..."
Who? Internet posters?

I'm not a fan of Fedor either. He's very unprofessional. He sent a tweet knocking AC last night as well. He's sent several tweets that were unprofessional and he's posted misleading tweets to get his articles read. I unfollowed him, and I know that stung a bit. :)

I don't follow him or read his articles but it annoys the shit out of me when I see him on Hoopshype Cleveland Cavs Twitter feed.

He spends about 80 percent of his time tweeting about bullshit that isn't even related to sports.

He needs to separate his personal account from his business one.

When a newspaper lays off half of their experienced reporters and hires fresh J-school or Ohio School of Broadcasting grads and gives them no supervision, what do you expect?

Someone with Twitter please retweet this to @cavsdan with a question of why this dude is allowed media access. We can get the ball rolling today...

Said it before and I'll say it again. Fedor's horrific voice on the radio sounds like the most punchable voice ever. I try my best to avoid any radio spot, tweet or article of his. Can't stand him.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."