• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Clash of Clans

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bill Walton.

Staffed Member
Reaction score
Anyone on here play?

Does anyone on here have battery life left on their iPhone?

Don't you love this game?

Opp... Phone died.

/end thread

The Simpsons: Tapped Out is all my iPhone battery can handle. No way another game can be added to the rotation.

I'm fully upgraded to level 7, been playing since January.

I also just picked up Zynga poker for funsies.

Just downloaded Simpsons. Addictive. How do I add friends?

I figured it out. Add me mattyfos572

Getting back into it, making the switch to TH8. I plan on boosting right through it.

I'm lvl 63 myself. Trying to max everything out before I go to th9

[video=youtube_share;YSdJtNen-EA]http://youtu.be/YSdJtNen-EA[/video]

Game was designed for five year olds.

Samurai siege is better than clash of clans. It's basically the same game with resources actually available when you attack people and the 'clans' can actually fight each other for rewards

Samurai siege is better than clash of clans. It's basically the same game with resources actually available when you attack people and the 'clans' can actually fight each other for rewards
Haters gonna hate.

Started playing it when I got an Ipad around March and have stuck with it. Gives me something to do during commercials and has been a nice time killer since I haven't turned my Xbox on in over a year.

I'm level 76 and only about 5 defensive upgrades away from maxing out my town hall 8.

Haters gonna hate.

I actually played Clash of Clans for a while. Think I was TH7 when I uninstalled it. It always annoyed me that a game about clans had little benefit to being in one and no interaction between other clans at all.

So you sucked at raiding and were in shitty clans. Got it.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."