• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Congratulations Phills14 and SuperSurge

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randolphkeys

I'm Just Second-hand Strus
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
MoFlo, Ben, and I were impressed by the high level of interest and convincing PMs we received in creating a moderator team for RealBrownsFans.com. We had 23 members in good standing lobby us for the job, and we did our best to create a plan not just for a successful launch of the site, but a sensible long-term plan for the website to grow.

So with that, I am pleased to announce we are only inviting two members to become moderators at this time. Phills14 and SuperSurge distinguished themselves throughout the process and we believe they will support the site while complimenting the administrators.

We are not done!

Mo and I decided that the moderator team will be increased by at least one, likely two more moderators at the conclusion of the NFL season and before the draft. We were concerned that we would have too many chiefs and not enough indians for a brand new website. If you want to distinguish yourself for the next stage of the website's growth, contact us about a role in our RBF Blog on the front page and continue to post about the Browns at our already high level.

And with that, congratulate our newest moderators Phills14 and SuperSurge.

Congrats, gents. Tough pill to swallow, but I'll prevail :chuckles:

Surge... Just too much damn moxie there for them to say no.

Congrats guys, should be great additions to the staff.

#snubbed

Kidding, kudos to those guys.

Obviously Ben and the current mods don't want me to alter my posting style and continue absolutely crushing Jigo in thread after thread.

I look forward to paying off the new mods to ban boobie after Manziel's first interception. :chuckles:

Congrats, guys!

blah I guess my 232.8 pm's werent enough. Gratz guys. 2 more guys I can PM

I don't really know Phills too well because I don't often venture into the Browns section, but I'm sure that he'll do a great job. I do know Surge though, and he definitely was one of the most qualified for a Moderator job. Congratulations to you both.

Congrats to both of you... but special kudos to SuperSurge who came over here from cavfanatic with theStereo and me back in Aug of 2008. Very happy to see you get a mod position! :thumbup:

I'm dedicating the rest of my time on the board to getting these two removed from mod status and replaced with b00bie. I can't take any more demolishings at b00bie's hands.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."