• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Current NBA Free Agents

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
Point Guard
Keith Appling - 22
Will Bynum - 31
Aaron Craft - 22
Toney Douglas - 28
Diante Garrett - 26
Pierre Jackson - 23
John Lucas - 32
Peyton Siva - 24
Marquis Teague - 21
Sebastian Telfair - 29
Earl Watson - 35

Shooting Guard
Ray Allen - 39
James Anderson - 25
Keith Bogans - 34
MarShon Brooks - 25
Shannon Brown - 29
Jordan Crawford - 26
Nando De Colo - 27
Carlos Delfino - 32
Jamaal Franklin - 23
Royal Ivey - 32
Stephen Jackson - 36
Darius Johnson-Odom - 23
Elliot Williams - 25

Small Forward
Michael Beasley - 25
Ronnie Brewer - 29
Brian Cook - 34
Carrick Felix - 24
Ryan Gomes - 32
Dahntay Jones - 33
Jason Kapono - 33

Tornike Shengelia - 24
Royce White - 23
Reggie Williams - 28
Metta World Artest Peace - 35

Power Forward
Gustavo Ayon - 29
Andray Blatche - 28
Earl Clark - 26
Al Harrington - 34
Rashard Lewis - 35
Kenyon Martin - 36
James McAdoo - 21
Quincy Miller - 22
Arnett Moultrie - 24
Lamar Odom - 35
Anthony Randolph - 25
Chris Singleton - 25
Jan Vesely - 24

Center
Andris Biedrins - 28
Andrew Bynum - 27
Aaron Gray - 30
Bernard James - 29
Byron Mullens - 25
Jermaine O'Neal - 36
Greg Oden - 26
Emeka Okafor - 32
Hasheem Thabeet - 27

Can any of those guys block the basket for 10-15 minutes or defend the perimeter for 10-15 minutes??

I wouldn't mind giving Ronnie Brewer a shot. Also hoping for Andray Blatche in March.

Reactions: KB
Biedrons and Kenyon Martin would cone in day one and protect the rim

They wouldn't do shit else but they'd protect the rim

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12078967/cleveland-cavaliers-start-move-anderson-varejao-injury

The Cavs aren't inclined to make an immediate move to shore up their front court, however, according to a league source. There's a variety of reasons behind the thinking. For starters, the Cavs do not have much interest in the veteran big men that are currently free agents in Jermaine O'Neal, Kenyon Martin and Emeka Okafor. Beyond that, the team believes that in the short term, it can give more minutes to Thompson and get a real look at Brendan Haywood, the veteran center that's spent much of the season collecting DNPs on the bench.

Also, Cleveland could try to play small in the interim. Cavs general manager David Griffin's background is with the "seven seconds or less" Phoenix Suns, a team that played the likes of Boris Diaw and Tim Thomas in the front court to try to spread the floor.​

I have to say Biedrins interests me a little. He use to be one of the up and coming big men but regressed since then. He may be worth a shot considering at the moment we need some size. Could be our Birdman? In the sense that he's able to somewhat resurrect his career while playing a role on the team and not being required to be a star.

He's awful. How he had three good statistic-based seasons is absolutely stunning to me. 90% of this board could shoot better than him at the line. He bottomed out at the ripe age of 22, and in the six seasons since? 20/98 from the line.

Point Guard
Keith Appling - 22
Will Bynum - 31
Aaron Craft - 22
Toney Douglas - 28
Diante Garrett - 26
Pierre Jackson - 23
John Lucas - 32
Peyton Siva - 24
Marquis Teague - 21
Sebastian Telfair - 29
Earl Watson - 35

Shooting Guard
Ray Allen - 39
James Anderson - 25
Keith Bogans - 34
MarShon Brooks - 25
Shannon Brown - 29
Jordan Crawford - 26
Nando De Colo - 27
Carlos Delfino - 32
Jamaal Franklin - 23
Royal Ivey - 32
Stephen Jackson - 36
Darius Johnson-Odom - 23
Elliot Williams - 25

Small Forward
Michael Beasley - 25
Ronnie Brewer - 29
Brian Cook - 34
Carrick Felix - 24
Ryan Gomes - 32
Dahntay Jones - 33
Jason Kapono - 33
Tornike Shengelia - 24
Royce White - 23
Reggie Williams - 28
Metta World Artest Peace - 35

Power Forward
Gustavo Ayon - 29
Andray Blatche - 28

Earl Clark - 26
Al Harrington - 34
Rashard Lewis - 35
Kenyon Martin - 36
James McAdoo - 21
Quincy Miller - 22
Arnett Moultrie - 24
Lamar Odom - 35
Anthony Randolph - 25
Chris Singleton - 25
Jan Vesely - 24

Center
Andris Biedrins - 28
Andrew Bynum - 27
Aaron Gray - 30
Bernard James - 29
Byron Mullens - 25
Jermaine O'Neal - 36
Greg Oden - 26
Emeka Okafor - 32
Hasheem Thabeet - 27

Not entirely sure it is worth picking anybody on this list up (there frankly aren't many difference makers, although we need another bench big badly), but I went ahead and bolded a few that I can see us possibly being interested in, depending on what situation we are in between now and March. Common theme here mostly is defense, with Telfair and Allen highlighted mostly only because they are LeBron's buddies and I could see one of them being picked up by waiving Price. There is nothing telling me that these are guys we are targeting, I am just purely speculating.

Last edited:
He's awful. How he had three good statistic-based seasons is absolutely stunning to me. 90% of this board could shoot better than him at the line. He bottomed out at the ripe age of 22, and in the six seasons since? 20/98 from the line.

I think something happened in that locker room during his Warrior years that destroyed his confidence in his ability.

The guy was pretty close to 10pts, 10rbs, 1.5ast, 1st, 1.5blks on 58% from the field for 3 seasons. The decline he had didn't really make a lot of sense, still doesn't.

Can Jordan Crawford hit the 3? I really liked his game when I saw it a couple times. He had length too I think. I don't know anything about him really, why is he not on a team? Is he just a scrub we made look good a couple times?

Why don't we pick up Felix again? His D looked good and he developed a 3 pointer his last year of college. I guess he had some injuries. He had never gotten minutes. He would give us some springy length on the perimeter.

Carrick Felix, Earl Clark, Andrew Bynum, is that the free agent list or the Cavs 2013 opening day roster?

I think something happened in that locker room during his Warrior years that destroyed his confidence in his ability.

The guy was pretty close to 10pts, 10rbs, 1.5ast, 1st, 1.5blks on 58% from the field for 3 seasons. The decline he had didn't really make a lot of sense, still doesn't.

I have to wonder if he just doesn't want to play. I mean bad 7 footers get 10 day contracts. He did have a couple good years and declined. It's really kind of a head scratcher.

Free throw shooting has always been an adventure but we're not looking for a guy that has to score. We're looking for a guy that can provide some resistance on the defensive end of the court, rebound, and make open dunks on offense and doesn't disrupt things too much.

Reactions: KB
Why don't we pick up Felix again? His D looked good and he developed a 3 pointer his last year of college. I guess he had some injuries. He had never gotten minutes. He would give us some springy length on the perimeter.

He's athletic and a decent wing defender, but he has injury problems and doesn't really shoot the ball well from what I gathered.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."