• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Custom Built PC, Dual 24" monitors, Printer (1 month old) cheaper than purchase price

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TheISHT

Gold Star Member
Reaction score
I'm selling a custom built PC, Dual Monitors, Printer that I paid about $1350.00 for in March 2014. Moving in the next couple of months and would not like to haul across US. I live in Lima but family is in NE Ohio so I routinely come back on weekends.

This build was for business applications, but I think it would be pretty awesome with an upgraded graphics card. I think I found the build on a mid budget gaming rig, the only thing I didn't add was the $200 or $300 graphics card. I don't really ever play PC games, but I wanted something to fly on business applications.

PM me if interested. I need to clean off my desk prior to taking more pictures of my setup. Pics will be on craigslist shortly.

http://limaohio.craigslist.org/sys/4441868492.html

Last edited:
Re: Custom Built PC, Dual 24" monitors, Printer (1 month old) cheaper than purchase p

So $29.99 won't buy it?

Re: Custom Built PC, Dual 24" monitors, Printer (1 month old) cheaper than purchase p

Unfortunately no, I could sell you the CD Drive and Media card reader for that though........

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."