1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. From courtside seating to loudville Amazing Tickets offers a fantastic selection of Cavs tickets at the cheapest prices found anywhere.
  3. Please select the "Splash-Mobile" style if ads are breaking your tablet/phone's browser.

D Wade.... Even more reason to hate him and the heat.

Discussion in 'Around The NBA' started by Snarly, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Snarly

Snarly Count Duckula.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wade-suspended-game-action-against-015347129--nba.html

"NEW YORK (AP) -- Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade has been suspended one game without pay by the NBA for flailing his leg and making contact with the groin of Charlotte Bobcats' Ramon Sessions.

The suspension was announced Thursday by Stu Jackson, the NBA's executive vice president for basketball operations.

The incident happened with 8:12 left in the fourth quarter of the Heat's 105-92 victory over the Bobcats on Wednesday night. Sessions was called for a foul on the play.

Wade will serve the suspension Friday night when the Heat visit the Detroit Pistons."

Can someone anyone please put this thug In the hospital. I saw that video and that was clearly Intentional shot, Sessions should have kicked his ass and taken whatever fine and or suspension he would get.

7 people like this.
  2. Spencer Hawes

Spencer Hawes Blue

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N6thnvbrR5Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4 people like this.
  3. MGMT

MGMT Preview Team

He is a punk ass twat and I hope he has an incredibly rude ending to his career.

1 person likes this.
  4. CavsRules

CavsRules Get Boobied'

Read an article while I was at work today, showed several videos of how dirty Wade is, and what he does to cover it up with..

Source

Shows about 4-5 videos to prove how dirty Wade is. Would post the full thing, but most of it is just videos.

3 people like this.
  5. Tlyons

Tlyons Sixth Man

The dude is simply above getting fouled. He believes no one should foul him. And he jumps in peoples faces because he knows no one will fight.

He's lost a step(half step) and he wants calls that he used to get...

[video=youtube;jFA5vSjvzGk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFA5vSjvzGk[/video]

:chuckles:

6. Tornicade

Tornicade High five!

I think he should just be happy he isnt getting tested for roids

2 people like this.
  7. kookoo

kookoo A year later

I think everyone knows Wade is a piece of shit. I don't know what he's done to deserve all the class he's gotten throughout his career, most notably in that playoff series against Dallas when he won his first championship.

2 people like this.
  8. AuxiliaryPie

AuxiliaryPie Real Cavs Fan

ive always been told hes a great guy, fought for custody of his kids and that hes the likeable one on the heat.

FUCK wade after what ive seen in games and especially from this thread, what a fucking punk.

9. Phills14

Phills14 Cleveland Cavaliers Fan Staff Member

I have also heard he's a good dude off the court. But as he's aged, he's become more fragile and no longer can do ALL the things he used to do. Wade is still well above average as a player, he's just not the elite superstar player he was in the mid to late 2000s. He's a frustrated athlete that sees his talents washing away with age and emotionally he takes it out on other players and the refs. The video vs the Bucks is a great example, Wade flat out blew the layup and then exploded at the refs because he missed the layup. Wade knew damn well he wasn't touched on the play. The Sessions play was a dick-head move because Sessions probably was playing him physical earlier and Wade didn't like it. Check out this play vs Rip Hamilton. Play physical vs Wade and he does dumb stuff.

[video=youtube;j8CMfQ6-0Go]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8CMfQ6-0Go[/video]

4 people like this.
  10. Pyro

Pyro Banned

I've used this analogy before, and I'll use it again. Would rather have Hitler on my team than this guy.

11. Man Called X

Man Called X Not a **** was given

Why would you ever use that analogy? Talk about irrelevant and stupid beyond belief.

25 people like this.
  12. brownindian

brownindian In the Rotation

For the record, Hitler never could play basketball.

1 person likes this.
  13. Jack Brickman

Jack Brickman Preview Team

Plus I think the only team he'd be willing to play for is the Timberwolves.

10 people like this.
  14. Ghost Writer

Ghost Writer I GO HARD FOR CLEVELAND!

Dwayne Wade is the epitome of a douchebag literally!

15. MoneyMP3

MoneyMP3 Long Live The Idols

Easily my most hated nba player.

16. jlegg21

jlegg21 Sixth Man

All this chirping and F bombing from a fanbase that adored and defended the likes of Albert Belle to the bitter end... cmon guys, put the soapboxes away.

So Dwayne Wade is a dirty player? Since when and stop the presses?! Fact is, if he wore Cleveland Wine and Gold, you'd all worship him.

1 person likes this.
  17. Man Called X

Man Called X Not a **** was given

And then we threw pennies and batteries at Albert Belle. Your point?

Wade has always been a dirty player. Became obviously clear when he took Rondo down that year in the playoffs.

18. jay_em

jay_em i'm THAT dude

I wouldnt go as far as calling him a dirty player (YMMV), but he is a hot head. Sometimes to the detriment to his team. His "taking the law into his own hands" is borderline reckless. That play vs Indy was dangerous. The plays vs Kobe and Rondo were physical plays no doubt, but they're made to look worse because of injuries occuring to the players. The play vs Sessions was 50/50. If you hate Wade you see it as a premeditated kick to the 'nads if you're pro Wade you see an accident.

There is no question in my mind that he was hit on the Milwaukee play. There aren't enough angles to come to conclusive visual proof either way, but human nature tends to have me believe that a person doesnt react THAT demonstratively if they're faking. Flopped and flailed? yes. Rant and rave? Nope.

And this talk of him going all Space Jam and losing his talent is a little bit foolish. Its like the Dirk can't lead a team to a chip and LeBron isnt clutch and is Robin? bla bla bla. Is he the Wade fresh out of Marquette no. He's the Wade coming off a surgery and in a totally different role than his younger self.

19. brownindian

brownindian In the Rotation

True, we may perhaps worship him. But we will still acknowledge that he is a dirty player.

20. adam81king

adam81king Situational Stopper

I never liked LeBron James and said it on a regular basis. I met him and interacted with him a few times since he was in high school and he always rubbed me the wrong way. When I voiced my opinion of him while he was here, I was regularly called a "hater" and other things. I always rooted for the success of the Cavaliers and whomever was wearing the jersey, but I never supported LeBron or paid a cent for a jersey, shirt, shoes, etc with his name on it. I would treat Wade the same way if he was here. As for Albert Belle, I remember him being a jerk and cheating (corked bat), but I don't remember him being dirty. I'm the farthest thing from a baseball fan, so I don't know that situation for sure, but cheating is different than being dirty--and being dirty is FAR worse in my book.

2 people like this.