• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

David Blatt is a former NBA coach

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Here's a thread for today's press conference introducing Blatt. I assume it will stream live on cavs.com around 1pm and the video will be made available later in the day. But I'd be interested to read some reactions/transcriptions as things go down.

Re: David Blatt press conference (1pm, Weds)

I swear if I hear David Blatt say today

"Kyrie allows me to coach him." I will throw a brick at the screen.

I think everything he will say will be on point.

All hail Blatt. :hail:

He's gonna mention lebron and get us slammed with tampering

This will be an interesting presser. How many international reporters will be there? How many questions will he answer in Hebrew? How many questions into the PC will it take before MSB brings up. LeBron? Will Lloyd bring up "filling the shoes of a great coach in Mike Brown" and then fold into the fetal position. Will Finnan wear a t-shirt? Exciting stuff.

Am I the only one who is really looking forward to this? Gonna be so refreshing to have a new voice, a highly intelligent voice answering the questions.

Hopefully he's got Pop's ability to snuff out reporters who are clearly reaching for something and trying to put words in his mouth.

Am I the only one who is really looking forward to this? Gonna be so refreshing to have a new voice, a highly intelligent voice answering the questions.

Hopefully he's got Pop's ability to snuff out reporters who are clearly reaching for something and trying to put words in his mouth.

I'm excited to hear him too. Although I've seen the clip of him shouting "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" so often I fully expect him to flip shit at the first terrible question. Any bets it's The Bullshit Whisperer or MSB?

Staying up till 3am (Melbourne) to watch this press conference! Pumped to see our coach for hopefully the next decade.

Am I the only one who is really looking forward to this?

No? I have made an art form of watching Cleveland press conferences.

Pop a little popcorn, crack open a Pepsi, sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

Hopefully someone here can provide a play by play, as I'm stuck at work and can't watch it.

no more of Mike Brown going "UHHHHH...*chuckles*...*chuckles*...well what we plan is, *chuckles*, yes!"

Pretty pumped for this.

first day of a good offseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."