• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Delonte West getting ready to return to the NBA

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

THE CAVS FAN

King of the RCF arcade!
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZTpwYSyA0tk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Around the 4 minute mark he briefly mentions the "incidident" briefly :chuckles:

If he hadn't slept w Gloria I'd welcome him back.

Also, he says "for something his daddy did" which I take as him admitting to the deed.

Hope he doesn't go to Chicago.

Last edited:
I really couldn't give a fuck where his dick has been or is going ???

Stay in your lane .

If he smashed Gloria, he smashed Gloria.

Who cares as long as he can play basketball.

I mean...LeBron probably cares? Considering they'd be teammates.

Just because he can play ball well doesn't mean he can go around fucking his teammates mothers...

I mean...LeBron probably cares? Considering they'd be teammates.

Obviously the cavs should not sign him, but not every team should black list him.

Just because he can play ball well doesn't mean he can go around fucking his teammates mothers...

At the end of the day, Gloria played as much of a role in it as he did. He did not rape her, she willingly fucked him.

At the end of the day, Gloria played as much of a role in it as he did. He did not rape her, she willingly fucked him.

So if Delonte fucked your mom, you would really want to play basketball with him and be around him? Oh, only if your mom really enjoyed it though, because that makes it so much better :rolleyes:

Obviously the cavs should not sign him, but not every team should black list him.

The pleasuring of mothers is only a blip on the radar of the distractions Delonte has caused in the locker room. His final year in Cleveland was brutal.

So if Delonte fucked your mom, you would really want to play basketball with him and be around him? Oh, only if your mom really enjoyed it though, because that makes it so much better :rolleyes:

If I wasn't on my phone I'd give you OS rep for this. :chuckles:

He's talented enough that some team should take a risk on him as a 4th guard. Just don't guarantee his salary until January and put him on a really short leash. To me he was the anti-Boobie, I wish he could make the changes in his life to be a better person and I like to watch him play. I could have lived with us having him instead of boobie for those painful post LeBron seasons. I'm not saying he didn't crush Gloria, but if he did I'm sure he wasn't the only player in the league to do so.

Anyways I hope he gets that 2nd chance at redemption. Maybe he plays a couple more seasons somewhere and he gets a 30 for 30 in 10 years.

Last edited:

So if your boy fucked your mom you would still be cool with him?

Why are people obsessed with this guy? I guess he was an all right defender. Never understood why people thought he was so great. I remember rumors about him being in deals for other players and people freaking out and W&G having to reassure everybody that the Cavs "love love love love love love Delonte!!" and the post got like 500 thanks.

/facepalm

Now that we have actual real studs on the team can we just forget about him? :chuckles:

Why are people obsessed with this guy? I guess he was an all right defender. Never understood why people thought he was so great. I remember rumors about him being in deals for other players and people freaking out and W&G having to reassure everybody that the Cavs "love love love love love love Delonte!!" and the post got like 500 thanks.

/facepalm

Now that we have actual real studs on the team can we just forget about him? :chuckles:

Dude has legit talent and built his game for whatever the team asked of him. He was the ultimate competitor, unfortunately his illness got the best of him. If you've ever talked to him in person, he's an awesome down to earth kinda guy. There will always be a soft spot in my heart for Delonte.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."