• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Derrick Rose

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If true....

He is done.

If true....

He is done.

How is it going to be proven though...usually rapes are reported sooner so they can DNA test and swab for semen/blood/hair and shit...the whole waiting 2 years to report makes me think this is fishy, but we're in a world right now where if you are even associated with rape, whether you did it or not, that mark follows you everywhere...and D Rose? Always seemed like a good dude, never thought I'd see him dragged down this kind of hole.

How the fuck do ppl even get put in these situations? I've never been with a group of ppl and mentioned drugging and gang raping ppl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have zero concern for the rights of rapists, but it first has to be established that they actually are rapists. And bringing a claim like this against a dude 2 years later, after memories of legitimate alibis may have faded, etc., really sucks for the accused.

I imagine they'll come to a settlement sometime down the line, and no details will emerge.

The girls shit bag of a sister fucked her enemy at a bonfire.

She got herpes and had to drop out of hs. Said he raped her. Zero percent chance that happened.

How the fuck do ppl even get put in these situations? I've never been with a group of ppl and mentioned drugging and gang raping ppl.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I have zero concern for the rights of rapists, but it first has to be established that they actually are rapists. And bringing a claim like this against a dude 2 years later, after memories of legitimate alibis may have faded, etc., really sucks for the accused.

Money, money, money.

I have zero sympathy for Rose if this happen, but it smells like bullshit to me.

"She claims she waited for two years to file the suit because she was "ashamed and embarrassed" of what happened and concerned her "conservative family" would find out.

She wants unspecified damages."

The 3 men drugged her at his house, then she escaped, then they broke into her apartment later and raped her? Then she waited 2 years to tell the cops? Hmmm...that's a tough sell.

And what the hell is wrong with the fact that Rose asked her to masturbate in front of him and to have sex with her friends? Doesn't every male ask their girlfriends to do that?

I don't want to call her a liar, since I have no idea what happen. It could be true, it's just always hard to believe these people when they wait so long to come out. It sounds like a money grab, knowing there's no way to prosecute them after so long ago that it supposedly happen.

It's not like they can seriously answer for what they did now. Then again, some women raped don't always feel like talking about it right away.

I don't know. It sounds a little fishy. But we'll never know, most likely.

Last edited:
I think what happened happened and theres benefits to being a friend of maximus

Just got this from a Derrick Rose spokesperson....

"The plaintiff's allegations are completely false and without any factual basis. This is nothing more than a desperate attempt to shake down a highly respected and successful athlete. Mr. Rose was in a non-exclusive, consensual sexual relationship with the plaintiff for over two years. The plaintiff expressed no complaints about Mr. Rose until various lawyers began to surface and demand that the plaintiff be paid millions of dollars. This is the third lawyer the plaintiff has retained in this matter. Two years have passed since Mr. Rose ended the consensual relationship with the plaintiff, and her claims are as meritless now as they were two years ago. We have complete confidence that the case will be dismissed and that Mr. Rose will be vindicated. This lawsuit is outrageous.”

Here is the TMZ article so you don't actually have to visit the site (I hate the site design)

Lots of things weird about this, waiting 2 years to report it and then going for a civil trial instead of a criminal trail it looks like (seeking unspecified damages)

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/26/derrick-rose-sued-for-gang-rape/

Derrick Rose
Accused of Drugging ...
And Gang Raping Ex-Girlfriend
8/26/2015 5:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Derrick Rose is being sued by a woman who claims the NBA superstar and two of his friends drugged and gang raped her.

The woman, identified only as Jane Doe, says she and Rose dated from 2011 to 2013. During that time, Rose allegedly tried to pressure her to masturbate in front of him, allow him to have sex with her friends and engage in group sex with strangers, all of which she says she refused.

Rose's accuser says the two continued to date until August 2013, when Rose and two friends, Ryan Allen and Randall Hampton (who is also Rose's personal manager), invited her to Rose's Beverly Hills house. She says there, they slipped a drug into her drink with the aim of raping her.

The plaintiff says she escaped the house with a friend, but later that night, Rose and his friends broke into her apartment and gang raped her while she was incapacitated. She says she remembers only "flashes" of the incident, but can remember the defendants forcibly raping her.

She claims she waited for two years to file the suit because she was "ashamed and embarrassed" of what happened and concerned her "conservative family" would find out.

She wants unspecified damages.

We've reached out to an attorney for Rose.

Lawyer response

http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/27/derrick-rose-gang-rape-lawsuit-lawyer-responds/

Derrick Rose
'Rape' Lawsuit Is ...
Just a Money Grab
8/27/2015 12:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Derrick Rose and his attorney are coming out swinging against the ex-girlfriend who sued him for allegedly drugging and gang-raping her -- saying she's repeatedly tried to squeeze him for money.

Rose's attorney Lisa Cohen tells TMZ Sports the lawsuit is "an attempt to shake down a highly respected and successful athlete."

Cohen adds the plaintiff and the Chicago Bulls superstar were in a "non-exclusive, consensual sexual relationship for over two years" ... and there were never any complaints until lawyers started telling her to go after Rose for a payday. Cohen claims this is the third attorney the plaintiff hired to sue Rose.

TMZ Sports broke the story ... the plaintiff -- going as Jane Doe in the suit -- claims Rose and 2 friends drugged her, then broke into her apartment and gang raped her while she was out of it. She says she waited 2 years to come forward because of embarrassment

Cohen says, "We have complete confidence that the case will be dismissed and that Mr. Rose will be vindicated. This lawsuit is outrageous.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."