• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Drawing for two free club-level tickets for Game 2 (re: Ad-Free RCF)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We have another RCF ticket giveaway but it is limited to people who have purchased "ad free viewing" for RCF (http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?account/upgrades). There is no contest and no questions; it's a perk for those who have signed up for "Ad Free Viewing."

Ben and I will take a look at the complete list of Ad-Free viewers at noon on Tuesday and hold a drawing for the winner of the pair of tickets. If you subscribe to "Ad Free viewing" (at any of the various levels) before noon on Tues, Apr. 21, you'll be eligible to be part of that drawing.

Ad-Free Viewing can be obtained in many ways (see the link above). Ad-Free view can be added for as little as $5 (the cost of the first month of ad-free viewing) and it can be cancelled at anytime if you don't like it. There are also options available for a yearly service as well as a lifetime service (again, see the link). Ad-Free Viewing allows you to support RCF without the annoying ads that have to be on here to support the site.

If you are a member of Ad-Free-Viewing (or if you become one before noon tomorrow), please post confirmation in this thread (Paypal transaction ID is sufficient) so that we don't miss anyone.

This perk is an attempt to try to increase usage of Ad-Free-Viewing, so for $5 (or for $5/month if you decide to continue the service), you get to try the service, and you get entered into the drawing. Win-Win for everybody. But not as big as the Cavs are going to win tomorrow.

Final note: The pair of tickets are in Section C110, Row 23. Closer to the court than the Game 1 Contest Giveaway.

--
Ad-Free Viewing
http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?account/upgrades

Last edited:
If at first you don't succeed... :chuckle:

Confirmation: I-WPXSS1KWY6CT

Confirmation from PayPal for last payment (ID #1DX17166PJ063700U). Thanks.

Does RCF get the bull of the money on this ... I guess I don't mind a monthly 5$ or whatever it is if it goes directly to the website but if you guys prefer the ad free deal then I will sign up for that

Ads haven't hurt my viewing of RCF so you guys tell me and I'll do it

Never sat in club seats before, so, here we go....

Profile ID: I-Y02G7GK06VML

Does RCF get the bull of the money on this ... I guess I don't mind a monthly 5$ or whatever it is if it goes directly to the website but if you guys prefer the ad free deal then I will sign up for that

Ads haven't hurt my viewing of RCF so you guys tell me and I'll do it

Users willing to view Ads are fine for RCF. What hurts RCF is when users use Adblock Plus, so that the ad revenue never reaches RCF.

The money described here ($5 or more) goes directly to the website. It basically allows Ben to turn off ads for you, but RCF still makes money because of the subscription (vs. users who turn ads off themselves).

Since I use Adblock here you go, Recurring Payment Sent (ID #7FN907855E1418139)

mama needs a new pair of shoes ID #1B76950919352315N

Confirmation No. I-9017VDR0WWEA

Whatever it takes to support RCF. And the just the chance at tickets, thank you.

Ok, you got me:

Payment #: I-55K50F9CPNJW
Transaction ID: 9X432761ES2664838

One of these days I will win something... Anything.

Thanks for putting this together!

Oh, I did this early today but forgot to post the confirmation: Transaction ID: 6RN13789B91560211

This place is the shiz.

ID #6KW22900TM763031N
ID #82433258UW5596232

March and April. You guys are awesome.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7WU80219C1116215F.

Went with the $50 option. I'm overdue for a donation anyway & I like the sounds of no ads for a year. Plus it's 4/20 and I'm feeling lucky :detective::popc1:

Last edited:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."