• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Duron Carter

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Nw220

Rookie
Reaction score
Cris Carter's Son from Ohio St.

Heard that they gave him a workout/tryout for a roster spot at WR anybody hear any news about him actually getting signed...

Wondering why they didnt sign him,lots of talent an upside Randy Moss/Josh Gordon/Calvin Johnson type class..

Anyone hears something let me know.

He just signed with the Roughriders, so I think he's not in the cards for this year. He spent a good chunk of last year getting into fights with his QB too, so he's still got maturity issues to work on.

I heard he got cut from Montreal Alouettes for being a horrible teammate with a bad work ethic.

Heard that they gave him a workout/tryout for a roster spot at WR anybody hear any news about him actually getting signed...

Wondering why they didnt sign him,lots of talent an upside Randy Moss/Josh Gordon/Calvin Johnson type class..

Except those guys you mentioned actually have redeemable NFL athleticism, I don't even think he tested out as an average WR athletically. The only reason he's getting any mention is because of his dad. If not for that, he'd be washing cars in the management trainee program at Enterprise Rent a Car.

Except those guys you mentioned actually have redeemable NFL athleticism, I don't even think he tested out as an average WR athletically. The only reason he's getting any mention is because of his dad. If not for that, he'd be washing cars in the management trainee program at Enterprise Rent a Car.

Alright, alright - take it easy! You are completely wrong, here!

You and I both know, the Carter Family prefers Hertz to Enterprise. This is due to their fantastic; "Customer First Service" and free Odor Eater brand rearview mirror tree with each qualifying rental.

Duron Carter DID get a workout with the Browns.... In 2014. Even if he were good enough, his father wouldn't allow him to sign with the Browns. So eff Duron Carter. Silver spoon bum.

Interesting and not surprising. I heard that Urban had the same opinion of him when Duron was at Ohio State.

Everyone had that opinion of him. He couldn't stick when he was handed numerous tremendous opportunities. It's comedy that even in light of all that, Cris Carter has such a "holier than thou" attitude.

Please stop making terrible threads

Duron is no where close to the caliber of any of those guys listed. He is Brice Butler with less speed but a better name.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."