• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Farewell Nick Swisher and Michael Bourn

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
18496288-mmmain.jpg

Nick Swisher's CLE career (2013-15): .228/.311/.377, 32 HR, 112 RBI, 51 2B, in 1010 AB over 272 Games
Michael Bourn's CLE career (2013-15): .257, 9 HR, 97 RBI, 17 3B, 46 SB, in 1388 AB over 331 Games

Could be the best move they've made in a long time. Awesome.

I'll always remember the Bourn grand slam against Seattle.

I'll always remember the Swisher...uhm...cheering?

I'll always remember the Bourn grand slam against Seattle.

I'll always remember the Swisher...uhm...cheering?

If you can remember a grand slam by Bourn to extend a 3 run lead, you can remember a grand slam by Swisher down 2 in the 9th with 1 strike left. Also gave us our 1st walkoff in 2013.

I'll remember Swisher mostly as the guy espn had inexplicably tweet about the Cavs to represent the city during the finals.

Swisher is a class act. One of the nicest athletes I've ever met. His signing didn't work out, but I'll never have anything bad to say about him. We don't reach the postseason in 2013 without him.

If you can remember a grand slam by Bourn to extend a 3 run lead, you can remember a grand slam by Swisher down 2 in the 9th with 1 strike left. Also gave us our 1st walkoff in 2013.
I'm glad he led the Tribe to so much success during his time here.

Swisher is a good guy, and a class act. Stop taking player comments so seriously.

Why is everyone so on edge in the Indians forum lately?

Last edited:
I'm glad he led the Tribe to so much success during his time here.

Swisher is a good guy, and a class act. Stop taking player comments so seriously.

Keep doing what you've been doing around here, Dwide Schrude.

Why is everyone so on edge in the Indians forum lately?

Because the majority of people who now post in here are trolling since the season has been a trainwreck...hard to discern between who is being serious, and who is trolling.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."