• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Farewell to Sergey Karasev

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
So what do you guys think?

images

Last edited:
Re: #19: Sergey Karasev

Love the pick

I like this kid.

Good pick. Please don't be a trade

Couldn't be happier with the draft. Didn't think he was going to fall this far, what a draft.

I do remember some ppl predicting this guy as our 2nd pick. Hopefully that's a good thing, as in thought out far in advance by Chris Grant's devious mind.

I don't understand why they picked a guard with #19. you skip big with #1, should have gotten one of the remaining bigs.

Good situation either way. We can keep him or trade him for T Rob probably, and I like either move.

Sounds good. Cavs basically have drafted 4 guys with defensive liabilities. Varejao and Thompson have their work cut out for them.

Yessss!!!1!!!!!!111!11!

Favorite pick of the draft, I wanted this guy so bad! We badly needed a shooter and a euro on this team! Badass name and hilariously awesome english as well

At the request of multiple users I will have a Sergey Karasev Cavaliers avatar up shortly for free use

dxfykLD.png

Great stroke all the way out to three.
Great court vision and passer.

I don't understand why they picked a guard with #19. you skip big with #1, should have gotten one of the remaining bigs.

We desperately needed scoring and size on the perimeter off the bench. Karasev can play the 2 or 3 and hopefully be our Manu type guy. We already have AV, Zeller, and TT, plus Bennett will likely see time at PF. If Speights is back, that pretty much eats up all he minutes. We had nothing at SF last year, so we took who was the best perimeter player left.

Very pleased.

When he fills out he is a forward.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."