• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Favorite Cav

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is your favorite Cav

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tornicade

2018 RBF League Champion
Reaction score
This isnt whose the best Cav its whose your favorite

I thought about allowing two votes perhaps next time

Right now It's K Love- I always support the whipping board. He also has the most under appreciated game.
In two years it maybe Kyrie- hell it may be him after these playoffs.
It will never be LBJ again for me- 2010 will never go away. Definitely have softened and understand why now, and time has passed, but the raw emotions elicited simply cannot be forgotten.
When he left it was a complete punch to the gut. When he came back I teared up. But I haven't come full circle.
Sorry for my psychoanalysis lol.

It always depends what mood I am in and how the CAVS are playing.

Ive always liked Kevin Love but right now it's unquestionably Lebron James.

JR and then the Moz.

I have a soft spot for the crazy.

Where the hell is Big Z?

The Cavs had a disaster of a season last year, and despite all the hype, the Irving/ Waiters/ Bynum core came up way short. Rumors were rampant that Kyrie had one foot out the door the entire season. In response, Kyrie doubled down and signed a 5 year extension, thereby foregoing a shortcut to the playoffs and pledging to spend his prime working his way to the top in Cleveland. Once he signed that extension, he cemented himself as my favorite player on this team, and that isn't likely to change any time soon.

Kyrie has time to close the gap, but it's LeBron James for me. Watching him go from high school phenom to all-time great has been one incredible ride.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."