• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Favorite Cuisine?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

J9anglica

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey guys, What is your favorite cuisine, Mine is Chinese..

I feel catfished....

Vietnamese, Thai & Italian

A female on a Cavs website asking about favorite foods in her first post.

Seems likely.

Last edited:
In this order...
Italian,
French,
Chinese,
Korean,
Mexican,
Filipino,
Mediterranean,
Japanese,
American,
English,
Hawaiian

Sushi is probably my singular favorite thing to eat, but to pick a whole culture's cuisine, I might have to say either Korean or Vietnamese.

A female from Jamaica on a Cavs website asking about food.

Seems likely.

Well, a woman who shits a lot of Chinese isn't my thing. The two Asian cuisines I posted are more about fresh ingredients.
Superior Pho in Cleveland.

As for me, Vietnamese, and then Italian.

Don't worry, I'm well aware of Superior Pho.

I can't get over how crappy Chinese food has been to me in my life... It's like the TV Dinner version of Thai..

The only places I've ever had Chinese food where I felt like the meat was actually of good quality were PF Chiang's and Hunan in Coventry. I've heard bad things about Hunan lately, but I used to eat there about 10-15 years ago and it was really solid. Like the poops @Nicky takes after eating her favorite foods.

Last edited:
Too much of any good thing sucks. I have never been able to wrap my head around people who eat the same thing everyday.

That said, find a Burmese restaurant at some point before you die. San Francisco has four or five of them but they are hard to find elsewhere. It's like the cuisines of India, China, and Thailand fucked and made a food baby. It's nearly perfect.

Italian
Vietnamese - Pho
Mediterranean
French
Japanese/Chinese
Trinidadian

Taco Bell!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."