• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Favors and Harris to Utah for Deron Williams

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

hud11

Sixth Man
Reaction score
interesting....

WojYahooNBA Adrian Wojnarowski
Derrick Favors has been pulled out of Nets practice, and told he's being traded to a Western Conference team, source tells Yahoo! Sports.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Nets are on brink of getting Deron Williams in 3-team deal that will send Derrick Favors, Devin Harris and picks to Utah, sources tell Y

Damn. Now that's a power move by the Russian.

How long until Jerry Sloan is back on the bench?

WojYahooNBA

Favors will go to Jazz with Harris, two first-round picks. Nets wlll send Troy Murphy to Golden State, and Warriors send Gadzuric to Nets.

and more...NJ giving up 2 picks+Harris+Favors for Deron Williams?

Utah has agreed to trade All-Star point guard Deron Williams to Nets in multi-player package, Yahoo! Sports has learned. Deal is done.
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply »

Favors will go to Jazz with Harris, two first-round picks. Nets wlll send Troy Murphy to Golden State, and Warriors send Gadzuric to Nets.

seems like alot of williams. The east is becoming the Beast!

Awesome move for the Nets. I wish we could pull a trigger like that.

My view of this will depend largely on what first rounders the Nets had to give up. But at first glance this is a fantastic trade. This is a point guard league and they just landed one of the best.

It's also funny how the biggest trades rarely get mentioned before going down. This came out of nowhere. Most of the other rumors we hear about are just people bullshitting days, if not months, after the talks died.

Williams prob requested a trade... only 2 first rounders, devin harris, and favors for Deron Williams? He must have been pissed with Utah. Williams will def leave the nets... He went from one hands on PG type coach in Jerry Sloan to another in Avery Johnson. Hahahaha.

Serves Deron Williams right... that dude is a total prick. Avery is going to give him so much hell.

Wow, we are going to be at the bottom of this conference for a while. Only in Cleveland...

Awesome move for the Nets. I wish we could pull a trigger like that.
No, he would leave Cleveland. NJ has a legitimate chance of keeping him.

This is a sick deal for NJ. First contribute to the Knicks overpaying for Melo....then nab a top 3 PG. Well played, Prok, well played.

Good times in Cleveland again!!! Pretty much no matter how good we get we are pretty much confirmed conference fodder for the decade.

Wow, what a move by NJ. Good move for both teams. Never saw this coming. I give Utah credit for not wanting to go through the same BS that CLE and DEN had to go through with their former pre-madonna's.

So first they chose Deron over Sloan, now they trade Deron away? What the hell was the point of Sloan resigning?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."