1. RCF Will Be In Flux For a few. I'm going as fast as I can correcting issues. We should be good to go by Monday. Sorry you have to deal with this bland board until then.

FINAL FOUR

Discussion in '(NCAA) Ohio State Buckeyes' started by Apathy, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Apathy

Apathy shalom

WE MADE IT, MOTHERFUCKERS. WE MADE IT.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NT689GXn8qs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_JN2Hz5JFyo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So, it's the night before the last two games. Who do you want? UNC/Kansas?

I want Kansas.

Also, a big [​IMG] to the Syracuse fan base. That is all.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
    18 people like this.
  2. Marcus

Marcus Let's go Cabs!

I'm thinking it's gonna be OSU-UNC. UNC has choked a few games away this year but they have a ridiculously talented team this year. They have the best starting front court for certain out of any of the remaining teams.

If Ohio State can get them into foul trouble early and often, it's theirs for the taking.

3. Pyro

Pyro Banned

[video=youtube;dHqpk6y_ZVk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHqpk6y_ZVk[/video]

BRING ON KANSAS!

4. Apathy

Apathy shalom

Agreed, Marcus. Tyler Zeller and Harrison Barnes are scary as shit when they play at their best. I haven't watched that much of them barring the last 20 minutes of the game last night, but off of that they should be the favorite tomorrow. Who knows though, crazy stuff happens in March.

I heard that Kendall Marshall* was participating in drills today. I still seriously doubt he'll be able to play or anything, but that's still something

5. NorthCoastBias

NorthCoastBias Well-Known Member

I'd rather play Kansas. The prospect of Sullinger going up against Tyler Zeller makes me uneasy.

6. trapalizer

trapalizer Banned

actually I'd love to see that, let's see if Zeller is soft as I think he is.

obviously don't like it cause we might lose, but, for draft purposes.

7. Czvosec

Czvosec Well-Known Member

Really surprised to see KU be the opponent of choice. Is the revenge factor playing into this?

If I were an OSU fan, I'd be pulling for UNC. OSU's perimeter D would fluster the crap out of a Kendall Marshall-less UNC squad (would still bother him if he played because he definitely won't be 100%).

1 person likes this.
  8. David.

David. .

exwhore number 4 went to KU, we need to play them and slaughter them.

9. sgm405

sgm405 Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly. The bracket has worked out nicely so far for Ohio State...playing UNC without their star PG would add to to that.

1 person likes this.
  10. ajz20

ajz20 Draft Guru

HELLL YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    I love you LENZELLE SMIIIIIIIIIITH!

11. elcheato

elcheato Well-Known Member

Pretty shocked. I thought they needed Buford to have a great tourney to go far. Turns out his poor play hasn't mattered at all.

12. billmac91

billmac91 Well-Known Member

The Baylor - Tennessee matchup is really interesting.

I think Griner will obviously get her points, but the real test for Baylor is going to be if they get good enough guard play. I think they're quick enough to get into the paint, but Tennessee is really going to force them to hit the outside shot. Pat Summit is a real pro at game management, so this one will probably be closer than the experts are predicting...I think Baylor squeeks it out in the second half though.

This South Carolina - Stanford game is intriguing too. Looks like Stanford just has too much offensive fire power though. The Cardinal will be a tough out.

We are talking about the women's tournament, right?

2 people like this.
  13. Loki478

Loki478 Member

wtf is the women's tournament?

14. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

Really? I like that UK front court better.

2 people like this.
  15. Pyro

Pyro Banned

Imagine how good they could be if Buford actually contributes!

16. SixPACK

SixPACK Takin' RCF to Poundtown

I hope you are kidding. Zeller in any essence would kill Sullinger in the post (offense). The only thing Sullinger has on him is he can use his "bigger" body to cause fouls on Zeller (Zeller on defense). If Sullinger can't get Zeller in foul trouble, OSU would be in big trouble. Other than that, I am still a huge OSU favorite..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Akron330

Akron330 Rookie FA

HELL YEAH!

Gotta give a ton of credit to the Buckeyes, I thought they were in some serious trouble once Sully went down but they were able to stay with them. The Buckeyes defense is VERY good, Craft is an absolute bulldog.

Glad to see Lenzelle step up, this team needed somebody to help out with Willy struggling and Sully in foul trouble and he took it on.

18. TheNewEra

TheNewEra former name-lbj2300

Give me Kansas instead of UNC, Sullinger would not be able to get a shot off with Henson on him.

19. Rob

Rob Time For A Title

Took a whole team effort for that win. Everyone played well. Amir stepped the fuck up when Sullinger and Ravenel got in foul trouble. Unfortunate the officiating (and the commentating..my lord) took away from the game a little bit but I'm just glad we're moving on.

Yesterday was a great day. Threw a party in my apartment last night which started pretty much right after we won so I had an awesome night lol.

And as for who I'd rather play, I'm not sure I really care either way to be honest. We are capable of beating anybody if we make most of our shots.

20. SuperSurge

SuperSurge Slice & Dice Staff Member

Even playing with Buford not shooting well, they won. Who knows what would happen if he comes out on fire...