• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Finals Game 3 Tickets Available

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

theSTEREO.

The second of his name.
Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I mentioned this in the other larger thread, but I have two seats to Game 3 (sec 227, behind Cavs bench) that I'm probably gonna sell.

About to put them on Flash Seats, and if anyone is interested, feel free to PM me.

Sorry, but I don't know too many people that would drop $1000 to sit in row 11 in loudville.

Sorry, but I don't know too many people that would drop $1000 to sit in row 11 in loudville.
They've already sold dozens, maybe a hundred or more. of tickets at that price. Mine are cheaper than nearly all that have sold in that section and surrounding sections. The hottest selling tickets are a pair in the Loudville corners and ends for about $800 for the pair.

Plus it depends on if youre paying for both. If you're going with a buddy, you're only paying for one ticket.

Cheapest right now is 323.00 per ticket

Not in the sideline sections. In the ends and on the corners.
Some guy really underestimated the market and sold his tickets for 180 when flash seats opened on Monday. They were not even behind the basket either.

This is the 1st time I have used flashseats in a few years .
23 percent fee? is this the new rate or did they spike it for finals?

Some guy really underestimated the market and sold his tickets for 180 when flash seats opened on Monday. They were not even behind the basket either.
Oof.

FYI, my tickets are now claimed. I'll let everyone know if I end up having tickets available to Game 6.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."