• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

'Funny' should count as a 'like'

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adam

Reading and reacting
Reaction score
IIRC when we moved over to the new forum platform it was decided that only likes would count towards a person's quest for a golden penis. I'd like to propose that funny is also allowed to count as I think it's the secondary utility of this fine forum. Basically I want my golden penis back and it's been years and I'm still far away. Also it's my birthday

IIRC when we moved over to the new forum platform it was decided that only likes would count towards a person's quest for a golden penis. I'd like to propose that funny is also allowed to count as I think it's the secondary utility of this fine forum. Basically I want my golden penis back and it's been years and I'm still far away. Also it's my birthday

Happy birthday, Adam.

Give him a golden penis for his birthday. Whatever. Sounds like he’s earned it.

Happy birthday. How old are you? Kevin Spacey is rumored to be a member now that he’s out of work.

Give him a golden penis for his birthday. Whatever. Sounds like he’s earned it.

Happy birthday. How old are you? Kevin Spacey is rumored to be a member now that he’s out of work.
I'm now 37 which surprised me as I've been telling everyone I was 35 for 2 years by accident. I don't think spacey should get a penis award although it is definitely what he's going to be remembered for internationally

I don't know there is a sarcastic funny...

According to RCF stats, you are in the bottom 7% when it comes to funniest posters...you might actually lose points it we factored in funny posts. Happy Birthday.

Adam and RG are right.

Why get penalized for being a funny winner?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."