• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 1 | Cavs @ Chicago | October 27th, 2015 | 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NtG

Let's all be friends!
Reaction score
dd58od4.png

Cheerleader pics for you weirdos:
294b852edc2cbb3586f2aae79d7ad20d.jpg

bulls_cheerleaders.jpg

n_real_zaragoza_varios-14256.jpg

nbacheerleaders24.jpg

bulls-cheerleader-2012-small.jpg

79f02ec96f24911578b8b51d951b997c.jpg

I can't believe the waiting is nearly over. This will be a tough game with the preseason being mainly a wash due to injury i expect a low scoring high turnover cavs performance. Can they keep their defense from the playoff. I expect to see delly on Rose for a change of pace and lebron to post up butler again and again. If they put mirotic on love then that should help kev get in a groove

Unfortunately for us, that bum Noah has been demoted to a bench player.

It was awesome when Tibs was playing him for huge stretches, our guys were basically completely ignoring him and playing 5 vs 4, leaving Noah wide open because he could barley finish a wide open layup, I hate Noah so it was awesome watching him being so bad lol

About Mirotic, I don't think Love will have any problems with guarding him, Mirotic is also a blackhole on defense so I think we have a huge advantage with that matchup

Last edited:
Really excited for this game! Expecting the Bulls to come out very hungry and aggressive. Should be a great game.

That's a great start to the preview season. I do have one issue though. Tony Snell is much darker than that.

F**k the Bulls

Does anyone know an alternative to BallStreams? I accidentally let my account expire....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."