• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 10 | Cavs (8-1) @ Bucks (4-5) | November 14, 2015 | 8:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

AuxiliaryPie

Real Cavs Fan
Reaction score

maxresdefault.jpg

~STARTERS~

TDnuLnh.jpg

~COACHES~

HmMenr0.jpg

~The Bad Mamma Jamma's~

sT4bKIE.jpg

"Machine Gun Delly"

8luYlCq.jpg

Tristan "Mr. Steal Yo Girl" Thompson

i

Richard "Fountain of Youth" Jefferson

GeRwoLJ.jpg

Anderson "Wild Thing" Varejao

3dSnL80.png

LeBron should sit this one out...rest up and see if the team can win without him.

I get a bad feeling about this one. 2d nigh of a double road back to back is tough,.

If we lose I am ok with it, victory tonight is actually a bonus imo.

I get a bad feeling about this one. 2d nigh of a double road back to back is tough,.

Division game, looking forward to LeBron vs Greek Freak, bounce back game for Kev, and this will be a JR game, hes due.

It sounds like RJ is questionable. I'm surprised that injury last night wasn't more serious. It looked serious by his yell of pain and how he went down, but I don't think anybody even mentioned it in the game thread last night.

Yea, especially with how much energy LeBron expended yesterday. I wouldn't be surprised to see us come out flat with low energy to start this game.

Should be a great game. Bucks are a very good young team.
I won't be too bummed if we lose this one, but I still believe we will win it.
LeBron only really played one half yesterday, and he's a beast, so he should be ok. Love will want to bounce back. This should be a nice win.

The Cavs will be wearing their navy blue alternates again tonight. They’re 1-1 on the season in that set, all road games.

Just keep winning.

I'm surprised at the Bucks record. And they have played mostly bad teams. But they are really stacked. Trying to figure out if Jabari is playing but I think he is.

This will not be an easy game. The Bucks will be a playoff team this year and they have some really nice young pieces.

The Bucks have trouble scoring as it is, and their man scorer - Giannis - will be matched up against Bron for most of the game.. Milwaukee is also the worst rebounding team in the league.

This seems like a loss to me. Tough back to back.

If I'm blatt I'm not over extending lebron to win this. Keep him 35 mins or less, weave in guys like Cunningham to eat up some minutes and let the chips fall where they may.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."