• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 10 | San Antonio Spurs (6-4) @ Cleveland Cavaliers (5-4) | November 19, 2014 | 7:00PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcus

I Agree, Go Cavs
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Preview forthcoming...

EDIT: Had an emergency pop up and I'm at the hospital waiting for I don't know how long. Might not be back in time to get an appropriate preview up. If anyone would like to take it feel free, I would appreciate it.

Last edited:
One way or another this game will be good for us.

spurs defend well and can score well while the cavs have not proven they can make consistent defensive effort. this might be a blowout or a shootout. hoping for the latter. lesgocavs!

Thus far the Cavs have played up to or down to the opponent. Expecting a close win at home.

Fyi, SportsCenter is in Cleveland for the game tonight as well.

Hey all,

Just had an emergency pop up. Gotta head to the hospital, don't think I will be able to get the preview posted in time. If anyone would like to take this from me please let an admin or a mod know. I would be most appreciative.

Sorry that I couldn't deliver this time guys!

We can't stop the Nuggets. How are we gonna stop the Spurs...

I would say we would lose by 20, but I think we will fight our way in it just enough to be a heart breaker and lose by 5.

I would say we would lose by 20, but I think we will fight our way in it just enough to be a heart breaker and lose by 5.

If I know anything about LeBron, he's gonna have this team ready to come out swinging.

After the Nuggets debacle, it's an early pride game. LBJ is gonna be ready to roll.

I expect us to play well and win tonight.

Hawks try to emulate the Spurs and we crushed them. With that said, Spurs make the Hawks look like a DLeague team. Kawhi Leonard is playing like a fourth all star in the past few games. This game will come down to Kyrie. Duncan will abuse Love and Kawhi and LBJ will shut each other down. I am willing to bet whatever PG plays better, Kyrie or Parker, will win. The Spurs' bench scares me too.

Well...i'm not expecting The Big Three to have shortened minutes in this one...

Lebron wants to make a statement. He's had this one circled for a long time. I hope to see great defensive effort the entire game, especially after Blatt said he didn't get the guys up to play against the Nuggets.

Any chance Pop takes tonight to rest some guys?

Any chance Pop takes tonight to rest some guys?

I don't think so. Spurs are actually playing some bad basketball right now. Their players are still struggling to find their rhythm offensively.
Plus, Splitter, Belinelli and Mills are all out for tonights game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."