• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #142 -|- Angels vs. Indians -|- Sept. 8th, 2014 (Makeup)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
Game #142 (Makeup)
lgo_mlb_cleveland_indians
504117273_a8op32zmsglwxjgrlqr7pqhn9_xlarge.gif

Cleveland Indians (74-67) vs. Los Angeles Angels (87-55)

Live from Progressive Field in Cleveland, Ohio

15485858-mmmain.jpg

Pitching Matchup

Game #1 -- September 8th, 2014 at 1:05 PM
9456.png
7708.png

Danny Salazar (6-6); 3.80 ERA; 92 K vs. Jered Weaver (15-8); 3.56 ERA; 143 K

Projected Lineups
-| Please note lineups are a projection done at the beginning of the series and may not be entirely accurate for all games -|

Cleveland

Bourn - Ramirez - Brantley - Santana - Kipnis - Gomes - Chisenhall - Walters - Holt

Los Angeles

Aybar - Trout - Pujols - Hamilton - Kendrick - Freese - Iannetta - Cron - Cowgill

This game and the Twins series will be huge. Detroit is playing KC, so you're gaining on one of them with any win.

This game and the Twins series will be huge. Detroit is playing KC, so you're gaining on one of them with any win.

Would rather the Tigers win. Let the Indians have to take care of their own business again them and gain division ground.

Also, the Astros take on the Mariner. Really need them to step it up.

Indians need to win 3 of the next 4.

Another boring pitchers duel. I don't care who they have to deal but regardless of the season situation these games are just boring. No one wants to waste a beautiful day sitting at the ballpark watching each team's battery play catch.

Another boring pitchers duel. I don't care who they have to deal but regardless of the season situation these games are just boring. No one wants to waste a beautiful day sitting at the ballpark watching each team's battery play catch.

If only Dolan wasn't a cheapskate and would move in the fences.

That's okay - Salazar couldn't put away Krone or Krohn or Kahn or whatever and Conger with 0-2 counts and now they trail 3-0. No more duel.

They can't even sniff Weaver. Chalk this one up as a loss. Damn.

God damn it we really need this game..

Good points. I don't think the Tribe has ever hit Weaver. Guy is a literal surgeon, if surgeons were pitchers and not doctors.

Hmmm. Salazar of old resurfaces. Oh well.

Anyone watching? How has Salazar's velocity looked? I just have to wonder if that complete game took something out of him. He is the one guy I don't like seeing stretched like that d/t his considerable injury history and lack of a history of pitching that deep into games.

Well let's chalk this one up as a loss.

Well this is garbage.

Short look, but Bryan Price looked absolutely horrid.

I hope he gets a little more run here before the end of the year so the Tribe can at least get some idea of what he is capable of. Can never have too many pen options, and I have to wonder if he sticks on the 40 man if his audition here continues to go poorly. So hopefully they fall out of the race here soon or see some more blowouts so we can get a better idea of Aguilar, Adams, Price and so forth.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."