• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 17 | Cavs vs Bulls | Saturday November 30, 2013 7:30 PM ET

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marcus

I Agree, Go Cavs
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
In light of the effort put forth this season by the Cavs thus far and especially in games like the one last night, I felt it was only appropriate to stray from my normal effort in doing team previews and game threads and reflect that effort in here, instead.

Game17Painting_zps9961cdd9.jpg

IrvingPainting_zpsb10b852d.jpg
HinrichPainting_zpsd36aa1e2.jpg

MilesPainting_zpscf251272.jpg
SnellPainting_zpsc3967019.jpg

GeePainting_zpsf514477f.jpg
DengPainting_zps35d483a8.jpg

ThompsonPainting_zpsf765c20a.jpg
BoozerPainting_zps9161a902.jpg

BynumPainting_zps87e128d0.jpg
NoahPainting_zps8c87fdde.jpg

BenchesPainting_zpsfd6e80aa.jpg

CoachPainting_zps441a80ac.jpg

InjuryPainting_zps6324b865.jpg

CavsGirlsPainting_zps33b6cb02.jpg

Keys to the game

- Do the exact opposite of everything you've been doing since the season started. In general, that means playing unselfish basketball, heads up, intense defense, not shooting like crap, not dribbling the air out of the ball, not dribbling the ball off your foot, living up to that #1 overall pick billing, not committing stupid turnovers, and actually playing with heart and intensity.

Here's hoping they move to 2-0 when I make game threads this season. If they do, the Cavs should probably hire me in some capacity, since I'll have been indirectly responsible for 40% of their win total. That's right, I said it.

Go Cavs.​

Last edited:
While I knew the effort for this thread was going to be as shoddy as our game play-- you've exceeded my expectations. I'm not sure if I should be offended by this or if I need to embrace what we'll probably play like.....

Good effort?

While I knew the effort for this thread was going to be as shoddy as our game play-- you've exceeded my expectations. I'm not sure if I should be offended by this or if I need to embrace what we'll probably play like.....

Good effort?

Well, I didn't want to disappoint. You wanted memorable - you're not gonna forget this one anytime soon. :chuckles:

Best game thread ever. It directly reflects the effort the team has been giving.

Well done.

Literally perfect.

Your magnum opus.

I was at least hoping we get CJ Miles back.

I was at least hoping we get CJ Miles back.

He's listed as day-to-day, so he might actually be playing tonight. I hadn't heard anything before I posted this, though.

Favorite game thread of all time.

Also, nothing better to bust a slump for the Cavs than facing the a Bulls....

Sticky this!

This thread will start the turnaround.

The Bulls own us, if we can get a win maybe just maybe it can get the gorilla off our back. Im trying to be positive here.... Like I am before every game, then we get starts like 4-19...

But you'd also go gay for just about anyone that sticks it through the hole from the other side of the stall.

Before every game, I try to be positive. I've given up on that. Surprise me Cavs.

But you'd also go gay for just about anyone that sticks it through the hole from the other side of the stall.

This is true.

I cannot resist a quality 'glory-hole'. Shit, who can!?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."