• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 17 | Cleveland Cavaliers (9-7) @ New York Knicks (4-15) |December 4th, 2014 | 8 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NtG

Let's all be friends!
Reaction score
5JZhAdr.png

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Lebron has been playing lazy lately. The team saved his ass the other night when he was trying to hand the Bucks the game. Tonight he's playing in the Garden. Per usual, he will try to put on a personal show and abandon the game plan...problem is, he's a shell of his former self. The rest of the players will just be observers and the Knicks will capitalize. Players only meetings, arguments, rumors of punches being thrown will ensue...Dion may even pull a gun.

Knicks in a laugher. Book it!

This is a game I really want to win. I want to get revenge.

:chuckle:
I've got a bad feeling about this one. Lebron has been playing lazy lately. The team saved his ass the other night when he was trying to hand the Bucks the game. Tonight he's playing in the Garden. Per usual, he will try to put on a personal show and abandon the game plan...problem is, he's a shell of his former self. The rest of the players will just be observers and the Knicks will capitalize. Players only meetings, arguments, rumors of punches being thrown will ensue...Dion may even pull a gun.

Knicks in a laugher. Book it!

Haha, you're the best, Maximus!

Amare wil be at center tonight.

Cavs put them on blast, book it. Over by mid 3.

In the Garden...Knicks by -15.

I wonder if Melo really is regretting not going to the Bulls right now....

Do we really need to start this game off with an awkward conversation about politics between two sport figures?

Kenny smith: "we're married to the hip"

You gotta be fuckin kidding me, TNT

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."