• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 17 | Nets (3-12) @ Cavs (12-4) | November 28, 2015 | 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simmy

The Land (Down Under) of The Heartless
Staff member
Real Cleveland Fans
Administrator
Reaction score
wtbsjr.png

11j41ug.png

23kyrlz.png

291zzfl.png

Awesome job @CavsSimmy

Now this is a garbage team we should have a very easy time against.

got a feeling the cavs make all games hard for themselves if they decide to be sloppy with the ball and stop running the motion for large periods of the game.

Count how many times JJ gets to his sweet spot at the foul line compared to Mo its a battle of the no defense mid range assassins

Wow, sweet game thread Simmy! I will (most likely) be at the game tonight and I'll report in here if anything interesting happens behind the scenes.

Also, the Cavs are wearing their regular gold alternates tonight for only the second time this season. The first was a 118-114 home win against the Utah Jazz.

I appreciate anybody who signs up and delivers a game thread, and we're really lucky to have such dedicated and skilled posters deliver. This was a real standout.

Gut feeling is the Cavs play down to the Nets level all game and then squeak out the victory. Hope I'm wrong.

Hope everybody had a good holiday. Go Cans!

I'll be at this game (section 128, row 25). Pretty pumped because I haven't been to a game since last year's Cavs-Bucks debacle before New Years. Hoping for a good win tonight. Go Cavs!

P.S., amazing game thread Simmy!

Excellent preview @CavsSimmy!! That is elite status, man. Just so aesthetically pleasing, great 3D rendering... man, seriously, great freaking job. I also like the use of different stats in the vid, not just the ol' points/rebounds/assists tally, as well as the humor involved!

Dunk Princess :chuckle:

Well, I'm certainly fucked with the next thread when it comes to following this one. :chuckle:

Hate to be a naysayer about Simmy's obvious great work...but you seemed to have missed out Mr Delavedova in all that :)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."