• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 2 | Cavs (0-1) @ Bulls (1-0) | October 31, 2014 | 8pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PepsiRacer4

Situational Stopper
Reaction score
ARv9WVc.png

Season Series Tied at 0-0

Starting Lineup
Kyrie Irving: 22.0 PPG vs Derrick Rose: 13.0 PPG

Dion Waiters: 10.0 PPG vs Kirk Hinrich: 12.0 PPG

LeBron James: 17.0 PPG vs Mike Dunleavy: 0.0 PPG

Kevin Love: 19.0 PPG vs Pau Gasol: 21.0 PPG

Anderson Varejao: 10.0 PPG vs Joakim Noah: 3.0 PPG

When I get home in a little bit I'll finish the post up with proper graphics, sorry, wanted to get it up for you guys to at least get the discussion going.

GO CAVS!

Last edited:
Thank you for filling in at the last moment and thanks in advance for fleshing it out later.

I sure hope I see more energy tonight. Thought Delly brought a much needed spark off the bench last night but after the 1st quarter everybody looked pretty flat. This is going to be a tough one Jimmy Butler or not.

Want to see more than 51 minutes of bench lineups, more miller and Marion

Clowns on ESPN are already falling him worse than thib's

My instincts tell me the Cavs are in for a long night. LeBron had a bad game and it seemed he was occupied until well after the game. The Bulls are coming off a blowout victory on the road over the team that just beat the Cavs at home.

I really hope I am wrong, but my gut tells me this isn't going to be pretty.

Jessica Biel didn't work out for us yesterday so today we try a different Jessica.

A1rboh.jpg
jessica-alba1.gif

Reactions: JFT
Cavs will be 0-2 after tonight....

& hopefully my counter-jinxer will work and they are at .500 :chuckle:

2nd night of a back to back after a very draining evening. I just don't see them winning this one. People will start to panic...even more after we lose to Portland. Once we get back home things will start to click.

Bad feeling about this one. Hope LeBron wakes up.

FUCK ALL YALL, WE WINNIN

"yeah the Knicks playing in cleveland the night after losing to the Bulls, they wont even show up"...

2nd night of a back to back after a very draining evening. I just don't see them winning this one. People will start to panic...even more after we lose to Portland. Once we get back home things will start to click.
Yup. I'm actually gonna be surprised if we start better than 1-2, and I think 0-3 is realistic now that we lost against New York.

But it won't stop radio and TV and Twitter from being completely insufferable.

I took the Cavs on the moneyline. Hopefully we won't have many games we are getting + moneyline odds

I would like to see us push the tempo and get some easy baskets and confidence.

Lebron will not allow himself to look bad again tonight after last night. 105-90 Cavs. Lebron with 31/10/7!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."