• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 21: Cleveland Cavaliers (13-7) @ Oklahoma City Thunder (8-13) 8:00 P.M. EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MGMT

All-Star
Reaction score
Cavslogo_zps1a132b6b.png

13-7 - First Place, Central Division

@

thunderlogo_zps9ff28bc1.png

8-13 - Third Place, Northwest Division​

More to come.

Huge measuring stick tonight. Can't wait to see how we do. I have a feeling a lot of the lethargy against the Raptors was players looking ahead to this one.

Kyrie's best test of the season on the defensive end. Let's see how effective his improved defense is against the most dynamic PG in the league.

Should be a win. We've always played OKC well and that's without Love and Lebron.

In a big match up like this, I think he will play tonight.

Should be a win. We've always played OKC well and that's without Love and Lebron.

Yeah I think this may not be the measuring stick everyone is thinking it could be. Who knows though. The Thunder may have played down the few times we played them, but I thought there were match up problems they had.

There are a couple matchups I think are interesting. Steven Adams vs TT, Love vs Ibaka, and Westbrook vs Kyrie.

The good news about OKC is that they are a jump shooting team. They rely on it a lot, and that plays into our hands. Not saying Westbrook, Jackson, or KD can't get to the hoop, but they aren't feeding their bigs inside a lot and that is our main weakness. Even Ibaka shoots mostly jumpers. We are capable of good perimeter D, and we just got to run on them.

The good news about OKC is that they are a jump shooting team. They rely on it a lot, and that plays into our hands. Not saying Westbrook, Jackson, or KD can't get to the hoop, but they aren't feeding their bigs inside a lot and that is our main weakness. Even Ibaka shoots mostly jumpers. We are capable of good perimeter D, and we just got to run on them.

Does it? I haven't checked the stats but I feel like Durant, Jackson, Westbrook, Morrow and Lamb can take advantage of our perimeter defense. I really hope LeBron plays because we're going to need a major defensive effort to win this game.

Back-to-back on the road, i'd rest him if it's sore...i might rest him if it's not. It's a long season. It may be too early, but Blatt should follow Pop and get these guys some rest here and there even when healthy. It's all about the postseason.

I think it would be good for the team for him to sit. His usage is so high that it can diminish other players assertiveness. The spurs didnt get their bench without force feeding them minutes over the years. Defensively is where it would really hurt so not ideal against KD

Reactions: NtG
I think we should play him three minutes so people quit crying about how many minutes he's averaging. If he sits, the average stays the same.

Lebron played a ton of minutes on Tuesday. I would not be surprised if he sits.

I want LeBron to play tonight. He can rest tomorrow against the Pelicans.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."