• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 3 | Cavs (1-1) @ Trail Blazers (1-2) | November 4, 2014 | 10pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
sNrx9Ed.png

(1-1)

@

IHCazTU.png

(1-1)

nba2.jpg

Watch On

sN4vllA.png
HBgFBnX.png

Coaches

David Blatt

lC9X5ty.png

Terry Stotts

8rIJCJf.png

Starting Lineups

Kyrie Irving

19-1s064-duke1-300x300.jpg

Dion Waiters

dion-300x300.jpg

LeBron James

pg2_a_james_300.jpg

Kevin Love

ncb_a_love1_sq_300.jpg

Anderson Varejao

ilgauskas-zydrunas-cp-060515.jpg

vs.

Damian Lillard

ncb_a_lillard_cr_300.jpg

Wesley Matthews

ncb_g_mcneal_300.jpg

Nicolas Batum

nutpunch.gif

LaMarcus Aldridge

51s2Uz32QbL._SY300_.jpg

Robin Lopez

517yVN6c%2BUL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

GO CANS!

SZipv4h.png

166021607_8.jpg

58712041.jpg

Last edited:
This is the 3rd game out of 3 that the Cavs will be nationally televised. (Including all of our preseason games, which were nationally televised as well.) Crazy stuff.

no love for LOVE?

Going to be a real test, blazers have length and scoring in abundance. We will need to shoot a higher percentage to beat them unless we can find another defensive gear. hopefully the few days off will allow guys to watch some tape and tighten up some of the issues

Kyrie vs Lillard. Love vs Aldridge. This is a fun match up.

Get ready for almost every Tuesday game on nba tv. What sucks is they usually show the home team's coverage and the Blazers telecast is so boring usually League Pass just shows the opponent's feed.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

This game will be tough. Portland has had the same starting 5 for years now, their system in place and they are battle tested in the playoffs. We have a LONG way to go in terms of cohesion on both sides of the ball.

Still I have a good feeling about this one. I think we continue to roll even on this tough road trip.

I think we lose this game in a nailbiter.
As others have said, I just don't think we have the chemistry yet.

I think we lose this game in a nailbiter.
As others have said, I just don't think we have the chemistry yet.

Maybe not. They are going to be ready. They led golden state and made key mistakes at the very end last night to lose the game. They will want to make up for that.

This game is on my 34th birthday so I can only assume TT will grab 34 offensive rebounds, Lebron will score 34 points, kyrie will let lillard get 34 on him and delly will play 34 mins

This game is on my 34th birthday so I can only assume TT will grab 34 offensive rebounds, Lebron will score 34 points, kyrie will let lillard get 34 on him and delly will play 34 mins

34 shots from waiters and 34 turnovers from the team in general.

on the other hand, Portland will commit 34 fouls so we'll pull out the win in the end anyway.

Grabbed my tickets for this one yesterday and I'm pumped! Let's just say the cheap seats for the Cavaliers annual visit to the pine state were a little more expensive this year!

It's like this everywhere. I used to pay $40 for nosebleeds in Phoenix in LeBron's first stint in Cleveland and those were decent nosebleeds. Now they are around $80-90 each.

If we rebound the way we did against Chicago, we will win. This team as it us built, has at least 3 guys who are capable of hitting 10 rebounds a game, and possibly LeBron could be a fourth. If Love improves his defensive awareness, Aldridge won't have any easy looks.

Lillard is going to light us up, I expect LeBron will play on him towards the end of the game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."