• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 31 | Cavs (18-12) @ Hawks (22-8) | December 30, 2014 | 7:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
cavs-hawks.jpg

Cavs (18-12) @ Hawks (22-8)

F8CE5ww.png

Coaches

0806-david-blatt-300.jpg
b87e97b07095dd67cf5b6ea88a7c5ab2

David Blatt & Mike Budenholzer

Starting Lineups

YJnpZZ48oz4.jpg
mike-miller-to-cavaliers-latest-contract-details-analysis-and-reaction.jpg
c1d083b953891fa7951c16f18156a8b1.jpg
1409084181000-USP-NBA-Cleveland-Cavaliers-Kevin-Love-Press-Conf.jpg
zJpNfAI4Roc.jpg

vs

1398025065001-jeff-teague.JPG
indatl_200.jpg
1397354605000-atlanta-hawks.jpg
paul-millsap-is-bigger-value-for-atlanta-hawks-than-anyone-thought.jpg
543c444b-64b8-4d4e-9bc7-22d7c0f1fc1f.jpg

Bench

Dion Waiters | Shawn Marion | Matthew Dellavedova | James Jones | Brendan Haywood | Joe Harris

vs

Dennis Schroder | Thabo Sefolosha |Pero Antic | Mike Scott | Shelvin Mack | Kent Bazemore | Elton Brand

Injuries

andersonvarejaoLisa_Blumenfeld.jpg

LET'S GO CANS!

hawks-cheerleader1.jpg

cleveland-cavaliers-logo.jpg

WILL THE REAL LEBRON JAMES PLEASE STAND UP?

If Kyrie doesnt play this could get ugly.

I saw on facebook today (I think it was a post from cavs nation?) that Kyrie will play.

Yeah. I believe Kyrie said in practice today he will play tomorrow.

This ATL team and the match up problems they present couldn't have came at a worse time. This will be an amazing test of resolve for the team and could be a back breaker if it ends in a blowout.

This ATL team and the match up problems they present couldn't have came at a worse time. This will be an amazing test of resolve for the team and could be a back breaker if it ends in a blowout.

This is just the first 1/3 of the very first year of the beginning of a new Cavaliers (and Cleveland) championship era.

We're already 18-12 (.600 batting average!) and haven't in any way reached anywhere near the true potential of this team. And yes, I have read all the threads, rumors, and hearsay these last few days and listened to the sports commentators and naysayers about how the wheels have fallen off of the franchise. Utterly ridiculous IMHO after 30 games into the first phase of a post-rebuild.

This team by the end of the year will achieve greatness. Mark these words.

Now I will get down off my high horse -- Cavs 105 / Hacks 103.

Some pride has got to be on the line at this point. It just sucks if the hawks get a sizable lead those of us not in Ohio are relegated to the hawk homers bc of nba tv

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

I watch every game until the end. Until Kevin Love can figure out how to score easy buckets I don't think we can win. They are not playing as a group and Lebron looks defeated once again. This will be no cake walk.

Yeah I remember that, Andy hit the game winning 3

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Probably will miss this one. Can't exactly say I'm heartbroken about it.

However, if they deliver an ass-whooping, then it will be proof that they do, in fact, have some heart.

Some goals for the game.

Defense:

1) Hold Atlanta to 47% field goal shooting and under.

2) Hold Atlanta to 35% 3 point shooting and under

3) Be at least even on the boards

Offense:

1) Make at least 39% of open 3s

2) Finish the game with less than 14 turnovers.

At this point, this team just has to work on game specific goals. Simply winning the game is secondary. We aren't trying to win regular season games, we're trying to win a title. We have to start improving in some of these areas if we want to entertain that idea. Our opponent FG% is atrocious, our rebounding isn't as good as it should be, and our percentage on open 3s is poor.

Some goals for the game.

Defense:

1) Hold Atlanta to 47% field goal shooting and under.

2) Hold Atlanta to 35% 3 point shooting and under

3) Be at least even on the boards

Offense:

1) Make at least 39% of open 3s

2) Finish the game with less than 14 turnovers.

At this point, this team just has to work on game specific goals. Simply winning the game is secondary. We aren't trying to win regular season games, we're trying to win a title. We have to start improving in some of these areas if we want to entertain that idea. Our opponent FG% is atrocious, our rebounding isn't as good as it should be, and our percentage on open 3s is poor.

LOL

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."