• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 32 | Bucks (16-16) @ Cavs (18-13) | December 31, 2014 | 7:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Not sure where our game previewer is, so I'll start this thread and merge later if necessary.

MPK_Bucks_330e.jpg

@

Magic_Cavaliers_Basketball__ctnews@chroniclet.com_1-M.jpg

If Love is out and we know no James, who besides Irving steps up? Is this a Dion sighting?

If Love is out and we know no James, who besides Irving steps up? Is this a Dion sighting?

I keep thinking we have Clark, Gee, and Jack on this team right now with all these Injuries.

I don't know if my heart can take another one of these games with this many 'outs'...

Better yet, which Buck has a season defining moment all throughout? I got Knight.

I predict a close game but a Cavs win - 103-101

I don't know if my heart can take another one of these games with this many 'outs'...
Just think it's like the Spurs, no one is out due to physical ailments, it's all rest. That mindset will help you keep what little sanity you have left.

Jesus christ, this is one of those games we NEED to win just to preserve a decent record...and half our team is out.

Fuck.

So this is pretty much our team from last season minus Zeller? Is Marion our starting 4 now? Do we give capn Kirk a shot? We're kind of screwed this game. If we win this without LeBron and Love...

I think they are already under estimating the opponent, which is moronic since the Bucks aren't bad. If this was against a contender everyone would play, they just found a time where the games don't truly "require" James and it gets him a few days rest.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."