• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 4 | Cavs (2-1) @ Philadelphia (0-2) | November 2nd, 2015 | 7:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

stick

All-Star
Reaction score
11-2-15GameDayCavs.gif

This one took a bit longer than expected... It was fun though! Some stats may be slightly outdated (Cavs/Philly's ranks in categories). I don't expect this to be much of a game, but you just never know. The Cavs are shooting on the low/average end from three and the free throw line so far this year (Though, three games, right?). Expect that to rise soon. Have an easy schedule for a good little while.

The Cavs are going at the fourth slowest pace, but have the seventh best offensive rating, despite those low percentages... Oh, and they have the fourth best defensive rating. Yeah, they're gonna be JUST fine.

Last edited:
Wowww, what an amazing preview. Really nice job!

Will be nice to see if the guys bring the same intensity tonight that they had against the better teams last week.

11-2-15GameDayCavs.gif

This one took a bit longer than expected... It was fun though! Some stats may be slightly outdated (Cavs/Philly's ranks in categories). I don't expect this to be much of a game, but you just never know. The Cavs are shooting on the low/average end from three and the free throw line so far this year (Though, three games, right?). Expect that to rise soon. Have an easy schedule for a good little while.

The Cavs are going at the fourth slowest pace, but have the seventh best offensive rating, despite those low percentages... Oh, and they have the fourth best defensive rating. Yeah, they're gonna be JUST fine.

For the record your preview is so kickass someone from the Sixers board on realgm stole it and used it for their game thread :chuckle:

At least they said they got it from our board: http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1412075#start_here

I can't quit this preview. I just came to bask in it's glory again before lunch.

11-2-15GameDayCavs.gif

11-2-15GameDayCavs.gif

Hell of a game thread. Nice job. Cabs Cabs Cabs!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."