• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 40 | Cavaliers @ Lakers | January 15th, 2015 @ 10:30 EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stark

The Winds of Winter
Reaction score
IyUncvP.jpg

oRQNDGy.jpg

3189942642_5b73eaeca6.jpg

MbbaUg5.jpg

HuD69ve.jpg

Delly - Harris - Contract - Jones - Marion - Miller - Thompson

3189120525_8afdc1d33e.jpg

v9uzET1.jpg

vxhzyBM.jpg

Black - Douche - Clarkson - Kelly - Linsanity - Sacre - Young

4NxzpTv.jpg

Varejao - Nash - Randle

No love for Shump on the injury reserves?

^oh shit, James pushed Williams out of way, he wanted Mo gone back in '09!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TNT is going to rip the Cavs tonite with all the drama going on.
Man this team needs to handily win this game.

I am really curious about this game. I can't tell if I'm excited or fearful. I thought they would lose to Phoenix because of lack of continuity, but losing this game to a mediocre team on national television under the circumstances and with a more difficult opponent looming tomorrow? I think this would be sinking a few hundred feet below rock bottom. I assume we'll know early...

I'd like to say there's no possible way we could lose this game.
But after the last two weeks I don't fully believe that.

LeBron and Kyrie have a bit of a rivalry with Kobe, they won't let us lose this one... Right?

Changed my avatar to get the ball rolling. Dion on the previous one was bad Karma, as much as I love Dion. Kevin and LeBron drop 30+ each tonight all because of me. :chuckle:

I'm going to the game tonight and instead of being excited to see my fav team, I'm nervous as hell! If we lose to the shit show thats the lakers especially being there and hearing it from friends of mine who are laker fans, would just be a complete embarrassment :(

I honestly believe we will see a Cavs win by 10+ points. I know it may seem somewhat crazy being the state of the team but I think it is bound to happen. This is a perfect opportunity to get some momentum going even though we have a huge matchup with the Clippers next. Imagine if we win these next two and then are on the way to a home series in the very near future. All it takes is bringing that same energy from end of the third quarter to beginning of the 4th the other night. After this win watch for the interactions between player and coach, that will show you where the relationships stand.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."