• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 45 | Thunder (22-21) @ Cavs (24-20) | January 24, 2015 | 3:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
Ov1sWU2.png

Thunder (22-21) @ Cavs (24-20)

abc-logo__130925200531.jpg

Coaches

0806-david-blatt-300.jpg
scott-300x3003.jpg

David Blatt & Scott Brooks

Starting Lineups

YJnpZZ48oz4.jpg
108959-thumb-200x200.jpg
635507517013424818-USATSI-8185184.jpg
635564810227628566-USP-NBA-Cleveland-Cavaliers-at-Golden-State-Warri-001.jpg
breaking-down-how-timofey-mozgov-changes-the-cleveland-cavaliers-defense.jpg

vs

hi-res-145833607-russell-westbrook-of-the-oklahoma-city-thunder-reacts_crop_north-200x200.jpg
200x200px-ZC-ab5268bd_AndreRoberson.jpeg
kevin-durant-oklahoma-city-dunk-360.jpg
1400289982000-USATSI-7629711.jpg
JJHicksonStevenAdams-200x200.jpg

Bench

Tristan Thompson | Iman Shumpert | Shawn Marion | Matthew Dellavedova | Mike Miller | James Jones

vs

Dion Waiters | Reggie Jackson | Kendrick Perkins | Anthony Morrow | Perry Jones | Jeremy Lamb

Welcome Back Dion

OKC cheerleaders in bikinis...because why not?

oklahoma-city-thunder-girl-bailee-L-C0sqMN.jpeg

LET'S GO CAVS!

Hope we annihilate them. Expecting Dion to chuck recklessly. Somewhere in the 4 for 16 range.

Didnt realize we had 8 coaches, a lot more than I thought.

Looking at the matchups, its pretty even. I'd say Westbrook has the edge over Kyrie and Moz the edge over Adams.

This will be a test of how well they're really playing. Whats gotten us in trouble is the tendency to get lazy getting back on the defensive end, and none of the teams on the win streak have really challenged with pace. Our half court D is solid enough but we were getting killed in transition/semi transition and that led to slumping. I see the JR/Shumpert vs Dion matchup is going to be a fun one. I expect Dion to either light it up, or jack up so many early clock contested long range 2's while screaming "and one" that all the haters of the trade change their minds.

Both teams really need this one, the Cavs for validation and OKC for survival as a loss would drop them to .500 and they're currently 3 games behind the 8th seed in the West.

LBJ loves playing against KD, he sat out the last round I bet he has a jump in his step and shows the tone this squad will play for within the first few possesses. I predict he drives for the sole purpose of setting that tone within a minute of the game.

I actually expect Dion to only shoot 20 times tomorrow....

In his first five minutes.

Will Cleveland cheer him when he subs in or will they yell "air ball" really loud when he misses his first shot BADLY?

Hopefully Russ and KD buy into the plan of trying to get Dion off against us. That will bode well for us.

Hopefully Russ and KD buy into the plan of trying to get Dion off against us. That will bode well for us.

KD might, Westbrook would scoff at the idea though.

LBJ loves playing against KD, he sat out the last round I bet he has a jump in his step and shows the tone this squad will play for within the first few possesses. I predict he drives for the sole purpose of setting that tone within a minute of the game.

He's going to go off.

We may be privileged to see another great duel.

Will Cleveland cheer him when he subs in or will they yell "air ball" really loud when he misses his first shot BADLY?

This is what I've been wondering as well and can't wait to see what happens. I am going to the game and am planning on cheering and was going to wear his jersey until his whole "i actually get to touch the ball here." statement. Really excited to see how it goes and I do hope he gets a warm welcome.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."