• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 46 | Cavs (25-20) @ Pistons (17-28) | January 27, 2015 | 7:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoFlo

Hall-of-Famer
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Game 46

cleveland_cavaliers_3d_logo_by_rico560-d328yfs.png

(10-11 Road)

@

pistons3.jpg

(7-15 Home)

Kyrie Irving
Last 6 games: 22.3p, 3.2r, 5.3a, 2.2s, .542 FG, .519 3pt

J.R Smith

Four games w/ 4+ 3ptM in 10 games as a Cav. Dion also had four such games as a Cav.. in 164 games.

LeBron James
Averaging 33.5 points on 56% shooting over his last 6 road games.

Kevin Love
Vs Division: 21.4p, 11.8r, .462 FG

Vs Non-Division: 17.0p, 10.1r, .428 FG

Timofey Mozgov
In teams' wins: 9.9p, 8.8r, 1.5b, .568 FG

In teams' losses: 7.8p, 7.3r, 0.9b, .463 FG

VS

D.J Augustin
Scored more points vs Toronto on Sunday (35) than he had in his previous 6 games combined (34)

Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Home: 14.0p, .432 FG, .372 3pt
Road: 9.4p, .348 FG, .314 3pt

Kyle Singler
Home: .458 FG, .507 3pt
Road: .369 FG, .396 3pt

Greg Monroe
Vs Division: 11.8p, 9.0r, .476 FG, .636 FT
Vs Non-Division: 17.9p, 11.9r, .504 FG, .780 FT

Andre Drummond
Shooting 78.3% over his last 7 games

Pistons Cheerleaders:

*Will update shortly*

i hope this isn't a letdown game. At least we finally have Moz to control Drummond a bit. I hope its a nice end to end win and we continue to play with energy and focus. Didnt last time DJ stepped in for an injured pointguard he absolutely kill the cavs? Hopefully kyrie can continue his strong defensive effort

Stuck with the boring Detroit feed since NBAtv relegates it to the home telecast. Plus, yay to another "let's break down every play after every timeout and cut back into live time as it already has happened," riddled game.

Pistons by 12. After this last stretch, I'm absolutely shocked Blatt hasn't been fired.

This team will be under .500 by the ASB.

Pistons by 12. After this last stretch, I'm absolutely shocked Blatt hasn't been fired.

Seriously, I dont know how Blatt still has a job.

and we better trade the fuck out of Kyrie and start building around Dion

It's nice to see Jigo reverse jinxing this one.

Mozgod will help immensely again defensively and Augustin had his hey look I'm starting explosion the other night.

Cavs win going away by double digits.

Cavs v Detroit, Bulls @ Golden State, this is a good day to make up some ground

We should win this one. Moz gives that extra needed physicality on the inside we just didnt have before.

I'm really interested to see Kyrie defensively on this one. Augustin has always played well against us.

On paper this is a W, but Detroit has played way beyond expectations just playing the right way, so I think it'll present a challenge.

I used to like that the games were on NBA TV because it guaranteed an HD feed, but the way they interrupt the game just destroys things.

We need blue kahuna to start posting his steak and lobster threads again.

We should definitely get the W here, but this could be a tricky one.
I hope Moz is not in foul trouble early and the refs don't screw us. If we keep the D tight like we were doing in this last stretch they don't stand a chance.

Definite revenge game. Detroit is hurting after the loss of Jennings, and the Cavs are red hot right now. Hope they come out and just pimp smack the Pistons on their home court.

I agree with Ben....this is a trap game.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."