• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 48: Kings @ Cavs, Friday, January 30, 2015, 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BimboColesHair

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
fh4wdzfefsmfcaxut0absohlk.gif

(27-20)
vs

sac.png

(16-28)

cavs-flames_1_mg_7184-final.jpg

The Q, 7:30 PM EST

Cavs Starters

PG - Kyrie Irving

tumblr_nix6gcuBcT1rqkpceo2_500.gif

SG - J.R. Smith

jr-smith-celebrates-after-hitting-buzzer-beater.gif

SF - LeBron James

LeBronReverseJamOnLen.gif

PF - Kevin Love

KevinLoveKyrieIrvingHandshake.gif

C - Timofey Mozgov

giphy.gif

Head Coach - David Blatt

David-Blatt.jpg

Bench

UvPn48f.jpg

Kings Starters

PG - Darren Collison

Collison-trade.jpg

SG - Ben McLemore

McLemore-Kings-preseason.jpg

SF - Rudy Gay

GAY_RUDY01-640x360.jpg

PF - Jason Thompson

jason-thompson.jpg

C - DeMarcus Cousins

demarcus_cousins_640.jpg

Head Coach - Tyrone Corbin

Tyrone-Corbin-Utah-Jazz-Sacramento-Kings-Coach.jpg

Bench

E7Gq175.png

Injuries

Anderson Varejao - Torn Achilles - Out

Eric Moreland - Torn Labrum - Out

Last edited:
Could be dangerous this one. Got to get DMC into foul trouble early somehow.

That Kings bench takes me back to the days of Cleveland basketball at its shittiest.

That Kings bench takes me back to the days of Cleveland basketball at its shittiest.

"Omri Casspi will be a competent SF replacement for LeBron. He has the size and shooting ability to be an elite player." *thoughts of suicide*

Thank god that DMC got named to the All-Star team or he may have gone absolutely HAM on us in retaliation for it. He still may but Mozgod may at least be able to survive for 3 quarters now.

Either team win is good for me. Though Cleveland needs it most.

Some Kings tidbits:

-Kings have a terrible record after axing Malone (5-15).
-Malone played a huge factor in Cousins' maturity. Season now going into the crapper.
-DmC just named All-Star as replacement for King Chucker, he just might play a little inspired, chippy, or both.
-Paved way for Thompson's 37-point 3rd quarter explosion; Kyrie, you know what to do.
-Lost their last 7; guess who was the last team they've beaten.

So, victory is mine either way. Let's go Cavs (win) and Kings (tank or win)!

About to hit the road for Cincinnati, so I'm going to miss this one. Enjoy the show @CavsSimmy Hope the Cavs don't let you down. Go Cavs!

I heard Cousins may not play. Any news? Need to keep this win streak going, LeBron or no LeBron.

It's Darren Collison or Ramon Sessions who's going to be a problem if Cousins will play. There's no stopping Cousins, however, those 2 guys must not get any get hot or hit shots at all. Everyone's a bricklayer in this team.

Also.... Said it the first meeting and I will say it again. Watch out for Carl Landry. Keep TT on him at all times.

Cousins is evidently probable with left ankle sprain. LeBron still doubtful last I heard.

What will Kyrie do for the encore?

"Omri Casspi will be a competent SF replacement for LeBron. He has the size and shooting ability to be an elite player." *thoughts of suicide*

Did anyone actually say that Casspi would be a "competent SF replacement for LeBron"?

In any case, Casspi has been great this season for the Kings. He has improved his handles, he gets to the rim almost at will, and his defense has been more than solid. He hasn't played much since the owners fired Malone and announced "NBA 3.0" where you are not allowed to play defense and Derrick Williams is a superstar waiting to happen, but I dare you to go to the Kingsfans boards and find anything but praise for him.

Why did they boot Malone? They were doing okay, certainly above initial expectations. Now they are a complete mess.

Yeah I read somewhere that he proposed to play 5v4 defense and have one guy on the other side for the cherry picking.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."