• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 5: Cleveland Cavaliers (1-3) @ Denver Nuggets (1-3) | November 7th, 2014 | 10:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dr. Gymbo

Legal Drug Dealer
Reaction score
cleveland-cavaliers-c-logo.png
(1-3)

vs.
denver_nuggets_logo_machine_embroidery_design.jpg
(1-3)

Date: November 7th, 2014
Where: Pepsi Center, Denver, Colorado
Time: 10:30 pm [EST]

Portland+Trail+Blazers+v+Denver+Nuggets+oAPCmsi2Eodl.jpg

Watch on Fox Sports Ohio with:

130829-fso-640.jpg

Coaches

3643503630.jpg

David Blatt

Vs.

shaw_635x250_1384886721.jpg

Brian Shaw

Presumed Starting Lineups

giphy.gif

Point Guard: Kyrie Irving

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7649-1369081559-22.gif

Shooting Guard: Shawn Marion

giphy.gif

Small Forward: LeBron James

LoveRaisesArmsTC.gif

Power Forward: Kevin Love

224.gif

Center: Anderson Varejao

Vs.

ty-lawson-o.gif

Point Guard: Ty Lawson

yolodipo.gif

Shooting Guard: Arron Afflalo

ohmygodjavaleitsadunk.gif

Small Forward: Wilson Chandler

fareidblock_medium.gif

Power Forward: Kenneth Faried

ImaginativeResponsibleAruanas.gif

Center: Timofey Mozgov

Benches

DionWaitersMassiveDunkHH.gif

Dion Waiters

Mike Miller

Joe Harris

Alex Kirk

Tristan Thompson

Brendan Haywood

Vs.

1e793934b6f35ab4e2a4917f6984e60531407842861f90bee1e9c27e1d9908f8.jpg

JaVale McGee

Nate Robinson

Randy Foye

Alonzo Gee

Danilo Gallinari

Game Preview (Cavaliers @ Nuggets):
DENVER, Colo. – It has only been four games for the Cavaliers, but a lot has transpired in that short amount of time.

Cleveland's plan is to end this three-game road trip with a win tonight while the Denver Nuggets surely have other plans. Winning in the Mile High City is never an easy task for opponents; especially considering the issues Cleveland is currently through.

Panic is setting in however if they can take a step in modifying a few things, they'll be on their way to reaching their full potential. Here are a few things I'm looking for this evening.

Can LeBron and Kyrie coexist on the court?

Better yet, can they successfully coexist and translate it into a boatload of wins? Will that locker room exchange in Portland go in vain or will it bring them together? So far these two haven't complimented each other well on the court. It's not easy playing along side James if you're a ball dominant guard but if you buy into it, history shows he'll make you look good. Irving has a huge decision to make. Hopefully he makes the right decision tonight.

Does Blatt have command of this team?

It's too early to tell but judging by on the court, it's not looking too good. In pressers, Blatt is very cautious with his choice of words. It's extremely visible. You can tell he doesn't want to say the wrong thing to get on the bad side of one of his players, which is understandable. However, I wonder if he has what it takes to say what's on his mind to his players behind closed doors. Blatt is a good guy so I'm pulling for this to work out for him. This just isn't a good start.

Defensive woes

It has been ugly, to say the least. At times it's difficult to see if there's even a defensive strategy they're following. It's a mixture of defensive lapses and flat-out disinterest on that end of the floor. Cleveland can score all they want but if they can't get stops, the chance of winning diminishes significantly. They have to pick it up in a hurry to be taken seriously.

Miller missing

Mike Miller hasn't made one three-pointer during this young season. Then again, he has only launched two. He was brought in because of his ability to spread the court and play well with stars. He and James have tremendous chemistry going back to their days in Miami. For some reason, David Blatt hasn't utilized him much. And when he has, there's no movement to get him looks. James said on Wednesday that he would like to play with Miller more than he has. We'll see if Miller starts to get a boost in his minutes.
Let's go CAVS...please?

I know it's a vague assumption but I think one team goes on some epic offensive run and the other never catches up

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

Awkward moment when there are two game threads, lol.

That means we are definitely kicking ass tonight!

Log on to see two game threads, the other one has 666 views...locking it.

I got a bad feeling about this one...

cavs by 4, lebron with the winner, kyrie with 5 assists, dion with a good game off the bench and love with a monster double-double

I'm guessing the team that scores the most points will win. Just a guess, tho.

Gaahhhhh...why doesn't pasting an embedded tweet work anymore????

mozgov, mcgee, faried will have a career night against the cavs, kyrie will just take 5 shots and pass more but still lose. chaos happens.

Offensive Cavsplosion. 122-101 win. #CavsGoodKarmaBitches

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."