• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 55 | Cavs (33-21) @ Bulls (33-20) | February 12th, 2015 | 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NtG

Let's all be friends!
Reaction score
ZbYCKFK.png

Said before but this is a MUST WIN. Would launch us into the third seed if we win but take us back to the fifth seed if we lose and would seal our head to head advantage over the Bulls.

This is going to be a good test for both squads but I can't shake the feeling this might go like last game for 1 squad just to already be packed and ready for the break and the other to get it over with to go to NYC lol.

This is a pretty important game. I hope Kevin can play.

My dog Bailey and I are getting ready for the Cavs game. He's a big Andy fan as you can see. Cavs need this win tonight against a decent Bulls team. Go Cavs!!!

Bailey_Andy_tribute1_small.png

We will see which Bulls team shows up. The one that can beat Spurs, Mavs, Warriors in 1 week stretch or the one that loses to Heat and Lakers in that same stretch. Buckets being out is going to be tough.

I will not be wearing my Love shirt tonight.
It has proven to be so so in delivering wins.

Blue Cavs shirt is so so.

Wine shirt is pretty good.

Mozgov shirt is undefeated at 1-0 but will require laundry action and I hate going to it in a b-t-b after it destroyed the Heat last night.
It may need to rest.

Lebron please destroy Snell who should be guarding you. TIA.

I will not be wearing my Love shirt tonight.
It has proven to be so so in delivering wins.

Blue Cavs shirt is so so.

Wine shirt is pretty good.

Mozgov shirt is undefeated at 1-0 but will require laundry action and I hate going to it in a b-t-b after it destroyed the Heat last night.
It may need to rest.

Lebron please destroy Snell who should be guarding you. TIA.

Cavs are 6-0 when my Dog wears his Cavs Jersey and he's already got it on for tonight's game. BTW... put that dirty Moz jersey on and take one for the team :chuckle:

We will probably have Michael Jeffrey Dunleavy on Lebron for some time.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."