• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 59 | Warriors (44-10) @ Cavs (36-22) | February 26, 2015 | 8:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
oyEgJ.png

Warriors (44-10) @ Cavs (36-22)

TNT.jpg

Coaches

0806-david-blatt-300.jpg
54da38c05bd8f.image.jpg

David Blatt & Steve Kerr

Starting Lineups

YJnpZZ48oz4.jpg
j-r-smith-and-cleveland-cavaliers-may-have-future-together-after-all.jpg
1404969099000-USP-NBA-PLAYOFFS-CLEVELAND-CAVALIERS-AT-BOSTON-CE-31110112.JPG
lebron-james-et-kevin-love-cleveland-cavaliers-basket-nba_bdc16ab507fc160ab2ea1eb390288c3b.jpg
345996-thumb-200x200.png

Kyrie Irving | JR Smith | LeBron James | Kevin Love | Timofey Mozgov

vs

e100dcb2d0aabd6df41a2b85c25b53cd.jpg
klay-thompson-basket-nba_68471d42c3e274b49f88338da4b4b4d9.jpg
harrison-barnes.jpg
224525-thumb-200x200.jpg
Andrew-Bogut%20200.jpg

Steph Curry | Klay Thompson | Harrison Barnes | Draymond Green | Andrew Bogut

Bench

Tristan Thompson | Iman Shumpert | Matthew Dellavedova | Kendrick Perkins | Joe Harris | James Jones

vs

Shaun Livingston | Andre Iguodala | David Lee | Marreese Speights | Leandro Barbosa | Justin Holiday

Bay Area Babes

war.jpg

wg1112_wallpaper_1920x1200.jpg

golden-state-cheerleaders-500-2.jpg

LET'S GO CAVS!!

10999316_10153175513128278_3513517644526265382_n.png

Last edited:
Going to the game tomorrow night. Should be a good one!

Cavs wearing their navy uniforms tomorrow night.

man this would be a good win.

think we ball out tomorrow... LBJ should kill Barnes...Love should give Green problems.. we match up well with these guys.. only advantage they have IMO is Klay over JR... other than that we are as good or better at every other position IMO

think we ball out tomorrow... LBJ should kill Barnes...Love should give Green problems.. we match up well with these guys.. only advantage they have IMO is Klay over JR... other than that we are as good or better at every other position IMO

I'd give their bench the advantage. And as much as I love Kyrie, Curry is slightly further ahead in his career. He's got two seasons on him. Other than that, you're right.

This would be a signature win.

Cleveland is 17-3 since LeBron came back on 1/13.

Golden State is 15-5 since 1/13.

Unstoppable force meeting an immovable object.

Last edited:
Could not ask for a better statement game. I am pumped for tomorrow.

In defense we trust:
"I think it’s just the maturation of a team," Jones said. "You can’t discount Timo, Iman, J.R., you see how effective and how vital they are for what we’re doing. But I also think for the guys here getting the comfort level and understanding what Coach wants and seeing some progress towards what he wants, what he’s established and seeing some productivity out of that. So, whenever you have that, you start to build a confidence. You gain a confidence. You gain an identity. And I think our identity now is where we have great offensive players who are really committed to making sure we play defense first and then let our defense unlock their ability."

http://espn.go.com/blog/cleveland-cavaliers/post/_/id/492/cavaliers-keep-rising-with-forceful-focus

Man, I've noticed a ton of people trying to say Kyrie is as good (or better!) than Curry lately on this board…I try to be as unbiased as I can, and even though Kyrie's my dude, he's got ways to go before he's at Curry's level, which is fine because Kyrie's got youth on his side. But at this moment, Steph's a top 2 MVP candidate, so let's not get crazy here. :chuckle:

I'm very curious to see how we match up with the warriors. It will be a huge test for our defense and let us know how far we've really come. Offensively you would think our style of play would involve a lot of post up sets for love on green and lebron on barnes. That would be moving away from our general style though so im interested to see if blatt changes his style or tries to out gun the warriors.

Obviously a huge test for kyrie i would be proud of him if he can keep curry under wraps, it would be a huge feather in his cap and increase his rep as a two way player

I like how we match up against this team. Remember we held our own last meeting and that was without out born and shump it was a TOTALLY DIFF team. I just have a good feeling about this game being able to slow them down with our new found dedication to defense. And I don't think GSW has a plan B if their shots aren't falling. On the other hand we can go to a Lebron or kyrie high PnR and attack the paint to get some buckets at the paint or get to the line.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."