• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 60 | Cavs (37-22) @ Pacers (23-34) | February 27, 2015 | 7:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MoFlo

Hall-of-Famer
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Game 60

cleveland_cavaliers_3d_logo_by_rico560-d328yfs.png

(15-13 Road)

@

play_r_pacers-logo_mb_576.jpg

(12-14 Home)

Kyrie Irving
Shooting 47% from deep since 1/7

J.R Smith
Averaging 2.4 steals per game in his last 9 games

LeBron James
Averaging 29.6 points on 51% shooting on 0 days rest

Kevin Love
Second best DRtg on the team since 1/15 (96.3). Third best is LeBron at 98.1

Timofey Mozgov
Has 38 blocks as a Cav. The rest of the team during that span has 53 combined.

VS

George Hill

Averaging 16 points on 44% shooting from deep vs the Central division

C.J Miles

In wins: 39% from deep
In losses: 27%

Solomon Hill

Shooting 51% in February

David West

Pacers are 4-13 when he grabs 8+ rebounds

Roy Hibbert

Shooting 38% over his last 7 games

Pacers Cheerleaders:

13-indiana-pacers-pacemates-hottest-cheerleaders-2013-nba-playoffs-2.jpg

Pacers-cheerleader.jpg

183707614_8.jpg

183707562_8.jpg

I wonder if the Cavs will stay more focused this time around, given they blew the last back-to-back versus the Pacers with a mediocre effort after a big home win, and given that they'll go into it thinking that it's likely Irving will miss the game.

Time for some payback.

Usually after a huge win comes a little drop in ability... hopefully Cavs will stay focused and win this. Raptors are againts GSW tonight so we can stick to their asses for the #2 seed

MoFlo, I bet Delly gets the start...you might want to edit

Definite trap game. Emotional lull, overconfidence due to last night are bound to show in a bit of sloppy play. Our best chance is to play unselfish find the hot hand and use 9 guys in the rotation. Perkins might even be useful against Hibbert tonight

Without kyrie we need to see more love elbow options and pick and pop

This game will probably be tougher than last night from the perspective of how much energy we expended (LeBron specifically) to get the win. Likely no Kyrie, LeBron with a sore back... we will need Love to have a big game and JR to help out with scoring. Hopefully we can find the energy to take care of business and rest our guys in the 4th.

But, last night's win could be like a double victory if we take care of business today. Golden State plays the Raptors, so hopefully we got GSW all nice and pissed off to play a great game today and destroy TOR. I think that will get us the 2 spot? Or we will be a half game back.

We would be 38 and 22 and Toronto would be 37 and 21. Either way, great chance to make a big step in the standings today. That is what is fun about this time of year being where we are, every game counts and is exciting.

This is gonna be a very hard game for us, I think.

God I hate the fucking Pacers.

I wouldn't say it's a trap game. I'd just say Indiana is a tough, defensive team who can beat anyone on any given night. They just beat GSW, albeit the Warriors were playing without Curry, but the point is clear.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."