• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 63 | Cavs (38-24) @ Raptors (38-22) | March 4, 2015 | 7:30pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
1246917193_top-10-worst-sports-logos_5.jpg

Cavs (38-24) @ Raptors (38-22)
The Battle for the 2nd Seed

VDY5TU0.png

Coaches

0806-david-blatt-300.jpg
Dwane-Casey-141130-Reacts-G-300.jpg

David Blatt & Dwane Casey

Starting Lineups

kyrie-irving-crossover-200x200.jpg
422246-thumb-200x200.png
dcr1501252663-thunder-at-cavaliers-.jpg
170329-thumb-200x200.jpg
345996-thumb-200x200.png

Kyrie Irving | JR Smith | LeBron James | Kevin Love | Timofey Mozgov

vs

Kyle-Lowry-1-200x200.jpg
7f78b64ce06fa41176397b53651dbd8a.jpg
demar-derozan-nba-dallas-mavericks-toronto-raptors-200x200.jpg
I0000Hm.5RxRWkoY.jpg
p27-nba-a-20150222-200x200.jpg

Kyle Lowry | Greivis Vasquez | DeMar DeRozan | Amir Johnson | Jonas Valanciunas

Bench

Tristan Thompson | Iman Shumpert | Matthew Dellavedova | Kendrick Perkins | Joe Harris | James Jones

vs

Lou Williams | Terrence Ross | James Johnson | Tyler Hansbrough | Patrick Patterson | Chuck Hayes

Drunk Tdot Cheerleaders

Toronto-Raptors-sexy-Dancers.jpg

LET'S GO CAVS

Pretty much a must win to secure the tie breaker and lock in the 2 seed. Also need to send a message

Hopefully moz can match up with Jonas well and we can win the battle of the boards. Time for kyrie to keep his run against the top point guards going

Cavs win by 10

Pretty much a must win to secure the tie breaker and lock in the 2 seed. Also need to send a message

Hopefully moz can match up with Jonas well and we can win the battle of the boards. Time for kyrie to keep his run against the top point guards going

Cavs win by 10

We are a MUCH better team since we last played them (and they were on fire). We're better 1-7 probably. I like James Johnson as a player, even though he's kind of a thug. He's like Draymond Green lite. Anyway, the Raptors are going to come out swinging, that's for sure. They've had a string of bad games and finally won one, so I'm guessing they want to capitalize on that. Casey and Blatt handle their true bigs the same way. You see a lot of them in the first half, but in the second half you'll see guys like Patrick Patterson and James Johnson playing over Valanciunas.

Don't want to jinx anything but numerous sources indicate that Lowry will probably be out for tonight's game.

This is a must win game. Raptors have been sucking lately and looks like we will have all of our main guys for this one.

Jump on them early and keep the crowd out of it.

I don't get how Lakers-Miami get on ESPN and this doesn't.

Oh well, should be a good one!

I agree; who isn't sick of seeing the Lakers on a national game yet again?

I thought at this point in the season those who show the national NBA games could swap out potential bad games for better games?

If Lowry is out, and he should be, Cavs by 2.

If he plays, Cavs by 3.

I thought it was odd that we were favored by 4.5 on the road on the second night of a back to back. Must be factoring in the Lowry thing. Hope he is out. We need what breaks we can get during this brutal stretch.

I agree; who isn't sick of seeing the Lakers on a national game yet again?

I thought at this point in the season those who show the national NBA games could swap out potential bad games for better games?

Probably contractual obligations. Teams are only allowed to have a pre-determined number of games on national TV.

We rested our big guns a lot last night. I don't think we should have any problem against the Raptors. We are a far far superior team.

I think we come out and punch em in the mouth. Moz and Val goin at it, bron and demar, KI and (maybe?) Lowry, but who matches up with JR and Love? Amir is good in the post but I don't think he can stop KLove if we get him goin early. Only way I see is losing is if LeISO comes to play gain

If we played like we did yesterday, we played like the ball was a hot potato and someone was wide open on every play. We need ball movement no more ISO and this team will kill every team in the NBA.

If anyone gets confirmation of Lowry's status, please post about it. thanks!

I can understand losing to Houston at Houston with no Kyrie but this game is a real test -- we *should* win it and win pretty easily (not a blowout but clear control). If we don't that belongs on the 'not playoff ready' side of the ledger.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."