• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game 68 | Cavs (42-25) @ Magic (21-45) | March 15th, 2015 | 6:00pm EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

calleger

Sixth Man
Reaction score
IRp7Met.gif

Brought to you by MS Paint YAY!

More to follow ......

Another game leaving enough time for a day off plus a day for a full practice. :biggrinthumb:

I wanna say "trap game", but I can't see us losing even if we're 10% focused.

Reactions: JFT
Looking at the rosters for where the mismatch is and... man its going to be sad if this is even competitive.

These are all important games, if we build up enough of a lead for the 2 slot on Chicago and Toronto, we can potentially give Lebron, Love, and Kyrie a couple games off before the playoffs.

With the exception of Memphis on Wednesday, the rough part of the team's schedule is over. Over a period of fifteen days, they had to play Golden State, Indiana, Houston, Boston, Toronto, Atlanta, Phoenix, Dallas, and San Antonio. Six of those were on the road. Golden State/Indiana, Boston/Toronto, and Atlanta/Phoenix were back-to-backs. Did well. Went 6-3.

The next fifteen games take place over 32 days and 8 of them are home. The next back-to-back after Monday is roughly a month later. Starting March 30, there will be three straight opportunities to have one day off and one day of practice before each game and another one after the last back-to-back.

Rest is definitely coming.

Gah, why did NBAtv have to pick this game up? Now us non Ohio US fans got to watch on NBAtv with the Orlando feed, 3 straight games without FSO.

Gah, why did NBAtv have to pick this game up? Now us non Ohio US fans got to watch on NBAtv with the Orlando feed, 3 straight games without FSO.

i bought league pass, but dont have NBAtv as a channel so i cant even watch it

i bought league pass, but dont have NBAtv as a channel so i cant even watch it
LP television or broadband? Most tv carriers if u buy LP it comes with NBAtv in the package.

We should destroy them, but I expect Vucevic to go off again us, so I think I'm going to put him in my Fanduel lineup for tomorrow's games. :biggrinthumb:

oh well u can't watch live but it will be archived about a half hour after its over.

Kyrie went to Disneyland.

JR went golfing with Bubba Watson.

Tristan is celebrating his birthday.

Iman is sitting in his hotel balcony playing with expensive shoes and smoking a cigar.

Perkins is watching NCAA basketball.

Miller is at his Orlando house with his kids.

#steppingmystalkgameup

Kyrie went to Disneyland.

JR went golfing with Bubba Watson.

Tristan is celebrating his birthday.

Iman is sitting in his hotel balcony playing with expensive shoes and smoking a cigar.

Perkins is watching NCAA basketball.

Miller is at his Orlando house with his kids.

#steppingmystalkgameup
How do you know this? :chuckle:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."