• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #73 -|- Pistons vs. Cavs -|- March 26th, 2014 @ 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

caf

Some people did something.
Reaction score
People are fucking slippin with their game thread duties. Go Cavs!

Detroit Pistons Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
(26-44)_______________________(28-44)

Cleveland Cavaliers Starters:
Jarret Jack -|- Dion Waiters -|- Luol Deng -|- Tristan Thompson -|- Spencer Hawes

Detroit Pistons Starters:
Brandon Jennings -|- Kyle Singler -|- Josh Smith -|- Greg Monroe -|- Andre Drummond

Cleveland Cavaliers Bench:
Kyrie Irving
Anthony Bennett
Seth Curry
Matthew Dellavedova
Carrick Felix
Alonzo Gee
Sergey Karasev
CJ Miles
Anderson Varejao
Tyler Zeller

Detroit Pistons Bench:
Chauncey Billups
Will Bynum
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope
Luigi Datome
Josh Harrellson
Jonas Jerebko
Tony Mitchell
Peton Siva
Rodney Stuckey
Charlie Villanueva

pistons-gif.gif

Last edited:
People are fucking slippin with their game thread duties. Go Cavs!

Will update soon.

I was just about to do it, you beat me. :chuckles:

(I'm not the one who is scheduled to do it, warddj86 is)

Should win and a must win for some of us who are on board with fighting for the playoffs still.

I'm usually pretty lukewarm when it comes to Hawes, but watching Drummond try to defend him should be hilarious.

Warddj86, you are officially ON NOTICE!

I was just about to do it, you beat me. :chuckles:

(I'm not the one who is scheduled to do it, warddj86 is)

Well I used your template. Thanks for all the sweet sweet rep that's going to come my way :chuckles:

EDIT: Oops. I thought you were Pyro. Didn't read your user name. Have a thanks anyways.

This thread needs more windmills.

pete-wight.gif

Man, so glad Billy Joel is touring again.

Gotta think the Pistons have the edge tonight. Waiters is due for a bad game and is coming off alot of minutes during a back to back. Hawes probably needs a 25-30 point night to have any chance.

Gotta think the Pistons have the edge tonight. Waiters is due for a bad game and is coming off alot of minutes during a back to back. Hawes probably needs a 25-30 point night to have any chance.

You can't be due for a bad game.

Lol, how the fuck did you come to that conclusion? He's playing the best ball of his career and he'll be going against one of the most flammable backcourts in the league in Jennings and Singler tonight. This seems like the least likely time for him to have a bad game.

Lol, how the fuck did you come to that conclusion? He's playing the best ball of his career and he'll be going against one of the most flammable backcourts in the league in Jennings and Singler tonight. This seems like the least likely time for him to have a bad game.

I think he meant he thinks Dion will play poorly because we're going against one of the biggest and most athletic frontcourts in the league and Dion still struggles with finishing against bigs. Not saying that I agree with what he said but I see where he's coming from.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."