• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game #74 -|- Cavs @ Nets -|- March 28th, 2014 @ 7:30 PM EST

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ohio

Woosah
Reaction score
sNrx9Ed.png

(29-44)

@

k5ScUS3.png

(37-33)

Coaches

Mike Brown
[video=youtube;WPb2nZPxffU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPb2nZPxffU[/video]

Jason Kidd
kiddwhoops.gif

Starting Lineups

Jarrett Jack
Jarrett_Jack.jpg

Dion Waiters
fkf9.png

Luol Deng
luol-deng-400x400.png

Tristan Thompson
tristan-thompson-new-uniform.jpg

Spencer Hawes
QoaMxEd.png

vs.

Shaun Livingston
livingston_sotw_kids_050106.jpg

Deron Williams
new-jersey-nets-deron-williams.jpg

Joe Johnson
file_50221_0_arton45906.jpg

Paul Pierce
thumb.aspx

Mason Plumlee
30168808.jpg

Bench Brigade
i
i
i
gl6j7og.png
i

vs.

i
i
i
i
i
i
i

Cripples

6IxS66Z.png
i
i
i
i
i

Females
ip06894.png

333x500

2013-brooklynettes-shoot_23.jpg

6ce9f0822d9131867efa3118fbfc12dd.jpg

LET’S GO CANS!!

That Mike Brown video is hard to watch. Strange dude.

Why is Tristan Thompson starting over Andy? This game is too important to be pulling shit like this.

The other times that the Cavs have been in the area, they weren't even close to cohesive enough to waste any money on... Especially since the team left Jersey and you can no longer buy good seats for as low as $60... The same seats will cost you $175+ now. Now if I want to sniff a great view for reasonable price I have to go to Philly or DC... But I'll stop ranting lol.

I say all of that to say I will be in the building, albeit further away! When Dion hit that buzzer beater I went and excitedly bought my tickets, as I promised to myself that we catch the game in Brooklyn if they won.

With the second straight win on the road before coming home, I think the playoffs would still be feasible with our schedule.

Why is Tristan Thompson starting over Andy? This game is too important to be pulling shit like this.

Andy is still on a minutes restriction, I don't see the problem in saving him for the 4th quarter so he can close the game for us. Considering he hasn't started a single game over TT all year I don't see what shit MB is pulling with this.

Usually you can save your bitching until the game starts, who pissed in your cereal this morning?

Andrei Kirilenko is also out tonight. Marcus Thornton is a game-time decision.

Beat them first game of the season, don't see why the Cavs can't do it again. Andy with a 20/20 game tonight.

gonna have to find a stream for the rest of the season.. no more cable :(

Playoff run....leggo!!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Kyrie Irving was taking a bunch of 3-pointers after <a href="https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Cavs&amp;src=hash">#Cavs</a> shootaround today in NYC. Scheduled for re-evaluation Mon, but he's looking good.</p>&mdash; M.S. Boyer/J. Valade (@PDcavsinsider) <a href="https://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider/statuses/449592100221628416">March 28, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Going to the game tonight, first visit to the Barclay's Center. Disappointed that I won't get to see Kyrie or AB, but should still be fun. Going with a Nets fan from work, put a little bet on the game, so I'm hoping we can pull it out.

Going to the game tonight, first visit to the Barclay's Center. Disappointed that I won't get to see Kyrie or AB, but should still be fun. Going with a Nets fan from work, put a little bet on the game, so I'm hoping we can pull it out.

I see you bruh! :thumbup:

No Kirilenko, Garnett, Lopez, Thornton? We SHOULD sneak it out.

You know what this thread needs? More double necked guitar playing during Stairway To Heaven.

tumblr_mkhnotqIUJ1qdqzl4o1_500.gif

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."