• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

GAME 78 Craptors (55-21) VS Cavs (47-30) TUESDAY Apr 3rd 7:00 tip

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Adam

Reading and reacting
Reaction score
upload_2018-4-2_10-7-54.jpeg

Toronto Raptors

VS

2016 Champs

upload_2018-4-2_10-9-10.jpeg

At The Q
Watch on FSO
Listen on WTAM 1100

Probable Cavs Starters

201588.png

PG: George Hill: Could be Papa de Lonzo if Hills ankle is still a bit sore.
203918.png

SG: Rodney Hood: 11ppg for the cavs although better more recently

2544.png

LeGOAT: Missed a ton of easy shots against the Mavs early. Can see him being engaged early in this one

201567.png

Kevin Love: He's been up and down recently but he needs to draw Val out of the paint and be aggressive
1626204.png

Larry Jr. 9ppg 7rpg: I love watching a guy play who cares about every possession and bleeds W+G. Incredibly tough matchup for him today and hopefully his hammy holds up.

Key bench contributors:
Jordan Clarkson: will attack everyone
JR smith: Playing an all round game recently
Osman: Will need his defense and energy against the raptors 'legendary' bench
Jose Calderon: Victory cigar/starter

TT: He actually stopped a drive last game

FAKE Eastern conference regular season champs

Lowry
Derozen
OG
Ibaka
Jonas

bench:
Mini Delly
CJ miles
Norm powell
Delon wright
Poeltl

Cavs girls:
upload_2018-4-2_10-26-48.jpegupload_2018-4-2_10-27-3.jpeg
images

Tuesday game not Thursday

This is a dilemma for the king

Doesn’t care for seeding but loves beating the raptors

Wants raptors to win 60 games to add to his resume of beating 60+ teams in the postseason

A dilema.

Tuesday game not Thursday

This is a dilemma for the king

Doesn’t care for seeding but loves beating the raptors

Wants raptors to win 60 games to add to his resume of beating 60+ teams in the postseason

A dilema.
Crap sorry don't know why I typed that, too much rishing. @wuck @Randolphkeys or other mods can anyone change the day please?

as with every game from here on out the cavs need to win. They are dangerously close to falling to the 5th seed. They are half a game up on the sixers for the 3rd seed (who have an extremely easy schedule to close the season) and only 1 game up on the pacers for the 4th seed.

Quite frankly its not that I dont think this team could fall to the 8th seed and still go to the finals, but not having home court advantage at any step of the playoffs would make life that much more difficult.

edit: and if the cavs were to win their next 4 games, they could pretty much take a full week off heading into the playoffs. Their last game of the season is next wednesday. Would be nice if they could lock into the 3rd seed before then.

Issue their next 3 games are raptors, wizards, 76ers.

VeNBg.gif

Have a feeling we drop this one. But, we'll still hold onto the 3rd seed.

Hmm you don't have the 'Thread Tools' option?

Ilq5GQt.png
you learn something new everyday. Cheers, i was trying in the actual thread

I wonder how dinosaurs had sex ?

Edit to add: Go team !

No idea what to expect from the Raptors tonight. They either are not afraid of losing the 1 seed and play like it or they feel Boston is too close and try to go all out on the Cavs.

No idea what to expect from the Raptors tonight. They either are not afraid of losing the 1 seed and play like it or they feel Boston is too close and try to go all out on the Cavs.
I expect the Raptors to try to smack us in the chops since we beat them recently and they lost to boston the other day. Us, well we'll go in there sleepwalking and come out with a loss most likely.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."